Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Oct 3 Handguns - Recount

How much were these p365 going for?

Quote Originally Posted by gaston111 View Post
    Yes they do, just takes a few days, they are busy.
    by few days, did you actually mean weeks/months?

They seem to be employing a policy of total and complete radio silence currently

CGN Regular
    Purchased a Beretta 92X Performance and some glock 48 mags at the same time. Beretta arrived and no glock mags in the package. Just an invoice stating a return for the magazines had gone back on my credit card.

Jokes on me as that credit card was compromised between purchasing and receiving my new hand cannon. No return showing on my new card number. Multiple calls made, voice-mail left with Arms East. No answer, no reply.

At first I was happy, no longer the case with paying the extra shipping and insurance for parts that were not received. And now having to deal with Mastercard over a refund that wasnt proceessed on my end. If only someone reached out as they were canceling items from my order.

Quote Originally Posted by Spuhalsky View Post
    Purchased a Beretta 92X Performance and some glock 48 mags at the same time. Beretta arrived and no glock mags in the package. Just an invoice stating a return for the magazines had gone back on my credit card.

Jokes on me as that credit card was compromised between purchasing and receiving my new hand cannon. No return showing on my new card number. Multiple calls made, voice-mail left with Arms East. No answer, no reply.

At first I was happy, no longer the case with paying the extra shipping and insurance for parts that were not received. And now having to deal with Mastercard over a refund that wasnt proceessed on my end. If only someone reached out as they were canceling items from my order.
    Sorry to see this. I think there may have been a mixup with the contact. We will find your email and refund your money correctly. We did have an inventory problem with spare G48 mags, but you should have been made aware of options, including refund. That said, refunds made to an old card will be applied to a replacement, it does take some time to show but will be dated when it occurred.

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post
    Sorry to see this. I think there may have been a mixup with the contact. We will find your email and refund your money correctly. We did have an inventory problem with spare G48 mags, but you should have been made aware of options, including refund. That said, refunds made to an old card will be applied to a replacement, it does take some time to show but will be dated when it occurred.
    I'm in the same boat. Still waiting for 3XG48 magazines, and my credit card has changed. I'm not after a refund however unless youre not expecting more stock

Thank you arms east for my 2 Glocks and tisas.

I love them!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567