Handgun purchases from the US going forward

Thank you for all the correspondence and questions regarding the importation of handguns.

To address everyone's questions and to help streamline the process IRUNGUNS in AZ has opened the site to allow the purchase of all handguns for parts only.

You can purchase any handgun off www.irunguns.com and we will strip all parts free of charge and send them to you including all magazines. IRUNGUNS will retain the serialized frame.

Should you purchase a handgun with a non compliant barrel we will still strip the firearm but you will not receive the barrel or the frame/receiver.

When checking out with your order please indicate the following on the checkout screen.

View attachment 620147

Your order will arrive on the next export.

The IRUNGUNS Team

In regards to sig P320's, would a buyer still get the trigger and all the related components, just not the FCU body?

The different models of the P320 have different triggers and finishes on them.

No, the serialized FCU must stay intact, which includes the trigger. You get everything else.
Source - myself, who ordered one and asked the same question.

No, the serialized FCU must stay intact, which includes the trigger. You get everything else.
Source - myself, who ordered one and asked the same question.

That doesn't make sense, their OP clearly states they would remove all parts from the frame free of charge. Is this by law or just their own policy? What happens if a customer orders a gun without a removable frame such as a vp9? They'd be paying full price for only a complete slide and barrel. I knew it was too good to be true.

That doesn't make sense, their OP clearly states they would remove all parts from the frame free of charge. Is this by law or just their own policy? What happens if a customer orders a gun without a removable frame such as a vp9? They'd be paying full price for only a complete slide and barrel. I knew it was too good to be true.

They will strip all the parts off the frame and provide them to you including the magazine's.

The p320 is a different animal, I understand why they won't strip the FCU as it would leave them with nothing to sell to cover their labour costs of the endeavor. It is unfortunate, but understandable, a bare FCU body is likely worthless

Hmm I wonder about glock then, I'd like to go g17 on my 22 lower.... but I would need the ejector from the lower as well.

Sucks about not selling the fcu parts, that's likely the only parts one will actually end up needing in the future.
Also I doubt they would sell us a p320 carry model and include the 3.9" bbl when they say "all pistols"

Last edited:
They will strip all the parts off the frame and provide them to you including the magazine's.

The p320 is a different animal, I understand why they won't strip the FCU as it would leave them with nothing to sell to cover their labour costs of the endeavor. It is unfortunate, but understandable, a bare FCU body is likely worthless

Agree to disagree. If you've already paid full price for the gun. Other than the FCU frame because it's banned, they should ship you everything.

Also I doubt they would sell us a p320 carry model and include the 3.9" bbl when they say "all pistols"

Yes, they will not ship the prohibited barrel.

It’s a great service they are offering and I really appreciate it, but it won’t be valuable for many firearms.

Have a Glock 21? This option will let you buy a Glock 20 and put it on the 21 frame.

Want a backup set of slide / internals for one you already have - great!

Want a different P320 to swap FCU (and add a legal barrel if necessary) - awesome!

It’s sad this is all we are allowed, but thanks IRG for offering this complicated and likely annoying service for our benefit!

Are you guys still offering this service? Is it only for handguns listed on the website?

Looking for a CZ SP-01 Shadow.

Are you guys still offering this service? Is it only for handguns listed on the website?

Looking for a CZ SP-01 Shadow.
They do. You will lose the serialized lower, so as long as you have an existing SP-01 Shadow frame, this would give you a backup slide / barrel / lower parts kit.

You can use their import service ($225CAD) if you can buy one on gun broker, but the guns on the website are probably an easier transaction (1 party rather than coordinating 2 parties), but their import service works great as well if you can’t find what you need.

They do. You will lose the serialized lower, so as long as you have an existing SP-01 Shadow frame, this would give you a backup slide / barrel / lower parts kit.

You can use their import service ($225CAD) if you can buy one on gun broker, but the guns on the website are probably an easier transaction (1 party rather than coordinating 2 parties), but their import service works great as well if you can’t find what you need.
I do already have an existing SP-01 and the spares is exactly what I’m looking for.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom