Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Handgun purchases from the US going forward

In Canada, can I go through the process of legally verify and registering a NEW restricted firearm as a citizen?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DougPeach View Post
    In Canada, can I go through the process of legally verify and registering a NEW restricted firearm as a citizen?
    handgun if you are authorized by the gvt so i doubt for most of us poor peons now the rifle still but for how long ...

Quote Originally Posted by The Accountant View Post
    Someone should create a group for people wanting parts for specific guns and order it through IRUNGUNS to distribute the cost.
    make the move yourself and sell the rest to ee. wont be too hard looking for the price now on ee ...

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Please reach out to Brandon H at 928-505-6794. He will be able to help you out.
    i may add he is very helpful.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Thank you for all the correspondence and questions regarding the importation of handguns.

To address everyone's questions and to help streamline the process IRUNGUNS in AZ has opened the site to allow the purchase of all handguns for parts only.

You can purchase any handgun off www.irunguns.com and we will strip all parts free of charge and send them to you including all magazines. IRUNGUNS will retain the serialized frame.

Should you purchase a handgun with a non compliant barrel we will still strip the firearm but you will not receive the barrel or the frame/receiver.

When checking out with your order please indicate the following on the checkout screen.

Attachment 620147

Your order will arrive on the next export.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    In regards to sig P320's, would a buyer still get the trigger and all the related components, just not the FCU body?

The different models of the P320 have different triggers and finishes on them.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    In regards to sig P320's, would a buyer still get the trigger and all the related components, just not the FCU body?

The different models of the P320 have different triggers and finishes on them.
    I also want to know, I'm a p320 owner as well

No, the serialized FCU must stay intact, which includes the trigger. You get everything else.
    Source - myself, who ordered one and asked the same question.
    Greed, deception, abuse of power? That's no plan.
    - Edgar Friendly

Weak men cannot handle power. It will either crush them, or they will use it to crush others
    - Jocelyn Murray

Quote Originally Posted by mr.friendly View Post
    No, the serialized FCU must stay intact, which includes the trigger. You get everything else.
    Source - myself, who ordered one and asked the same question.
    That doesn't make sense, their OP clearly states they would remove all parts from the frame free of charge. Is this by law or just their own policy? What happens if a customer orders a gun without a removable frame such as a vp9? They'd be paying full price for only a complete slide and barrel. I knew it was too good to be true.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drift117 View Post
    That doesn't make sense, their OP clearly states they would remove all parts from the frame free of charge. Is this by law or just their own policy? What happens if a customer orders a gun without a removable frame such as a vp9? They'd be paying full price for only a complete slide and barrel. I knew it was too good to be true.
    They will strip all the parts off the frame and provide them to you including the magazine's.

The p320 is a different animal, I understand why they won't strip the FCU as it would leave them with nothing to sell to cover their labour costs of the endeavor. It is unfortunate, but understandable, a bare FCU body is likely worthless
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Big JD-From the hills's Avatar
    Hmm I wonder about glock then, I'd like to go g17 on my 22 lower.... but I would need the ejector from the lower as well.

Sucks about not selling the fcu parts, that's likely the only parts one will actually end up needing in the future.
    Also I doubt they would sell us a p320 carry model and include the 3.9" bbl when they say "all pistols"
    Last edited by Big JD-From the hills; 01-05-2023 at 10:18 PM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast