Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Idle Hands Are The Devil's Work....

Idle Hands Are The Devil's Work....

And they also helped me turn out an 11.5 inch barrel for my son's Savage Rascal rifle. Way too cool, lol. We also added one of our TUF-22 charging handles to the Rascal and it fits PERFECTLY ! Most awesome little Rascal ever and comes in at 26.25 inches so as not to be deemed a 'Handgun' per the SFSS. Um.....yeah, super hard to shoot this with one hand, she's a beast.

We like to have fun here, it's all part of the work hard, play hard values that we Canadian grew up with. Hopefully now that we are on the downside of this Canadian Communist Regime (aka Lib-Tards) we can all loosen up a little and just have some fun.

Name:  Rascal 1.jpg
Views: 2597
Size:  147.3 KB

Name:  Rascal 2.jpg
Views: 2593
Size:  128.3 KB

If anyone want the bolt knob modification I will be willing to do it for a limited time only, call the shop. It is SO much better than the stumpy and too smooth original.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

That is one cool little rascal.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pirate604's Avatar
    Sweet looking Rascal! I just picked up a pink one for my daughter. What will you be charging for the modification?
    If Ye Hath Fought Like a Man, Ye Needen't Hang Like a dog.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Would be interested in complete rascal rifles from ya!!!!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

I'll be honest but I think these are a really, really sweet little backpacking rifle. Accurate to 200-300 yards and light as heck they could be stowed and packed with little weight penalty to any camping / hiking outfit. If we made new barrels from our Green Mountain Barrel blanks and had them at 12.5 inches they would be hunting legal and dead accurate. Yes they are only single shot but that is actually the point, they are accurate for hunting. And fun around a campfire for plinking without chewing through ammo.

Just last weekend we were up in Kamloops, the shop helper, myself and some friends ,and we sat there just single shot plinking with CCI Quiets. A dee-lighful time it was.

As for the bolt handle knob mod I will turn and thread the handle for $25.00 and the knob itself is just one of our TUF-22 ones which are $25.00. Unfortunately however we don't have a pink one, sorry Pirate. Black, blue, gold, red or silver are your choices.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

My Rascal that started out OD Green but got Camo'd up just because ,well, it was cheap and I had the paint already and always wanted to do it. This also has the new Magpul MOE bipod for the sling stud and it fits this gun perfectly.

Seems goofy and not a macho man's gun but that's the point. It's got just enough Napoleon Dynamite to it that I think it goes up on the cool wall ( :

Name:  Rascal Camo.jpg
Views: 2246
Size:  146.9 KB

I did the bolt knob mod, polished the extractor and chamber and she runs like a champ ! Seriously the most fun you can have for under $300 bucks.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Do you just use it as-is with the extra-short LOP then? I guess slapping an optic on it makes that less of an issue vs using the peep sight? (I find that the peep is too close to my face, I don't get *just* the sight post in my sight picture, I get the whole end of the barrel pretty much)
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Do you just use it as-is with the extra-short LOP then? I guess slapping an optic on it makes that less of an issue vs using the peep sight? (I find that the peep is too close to my face, I don't get *just* the sight post in my sight picture, I get the whole end of the barrel pretty much)
    Yes, an optic is the trick. If you look you will see the one piece mount is on an EGW Rascal pic rail and is as far forward as possible. Takes a bit of getting used to but is decent. Our shop helper has a 3D printer and has made two prototype chassis' that are AR-15 butt stock compatible for various LOPs. Once he finalizes the chassis I will post a pic of it here. Allows you to keep it short with the butt stock collapsed at 26 inches but then pull it out so your man sized (vs. kid sized) LOP is correct and comfortable.

Yes, we are gun geeks.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Very cool. I look forward to seeing it!
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pirate604's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    I'll be honest but I think these are a really, really sweet little backpacking rifle. Accurate to 200-300 yards and light as heck they could be stowed and packed with little weight penalty to any camping / hiking outfit. If we made new barrels from our Green Mountain Barrel blanks and had them at 12.5 inches they would be hunting legal and dead accurate. Yes they are only single shot but that is actually the point, they are accurate for hunting. And fun around a campfire for plinking without chewing through ammo.

Just last weekend we were up in Kamloops, the shop helper, myself and some friends ,and we sat there just single shot plinking with CCI Quiets. A dee-lighful time it was.

As for the bolt handle knob mod I will turn and thread the handle for $25.00 and the knob itself is just one of our TUF-22 ones which are $25.00. Unfortunately however we don't have a pink one, sorry Pirate. Black, blue, gold, red or silver are your choices.
    Thats a great price! I already have a pick one I got my daughter for her birthday. I am just down the street from you. Would I be able to drop the bolt off?

Edit, I see that you meant the bolt colour.
    If Ye Hath Fought Like a Man, Ye Needen't Hang Like a dog.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast