Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: PSA RMR ported slides for the Gen 3 and Gen 4 Glock 19, Vortex optics in Canada

nevermind
    Last edited by Castle1; 07-31-2023 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle1 View Post
    I have shot Glocks for years and find them bullet proof and accurate. They have always been stock.

What does this $300 dollar accessory do? I mean it. I have no experience with after market parts on a Glock (although I do like cool after market stuff lol).

Thanks.
    It allows you to expand your capabilities by adding a red dot sight. Many people have a stock Glock with no mounting plate. This is a cheaper way to get an RMR on your gun and you retain your original slide vs. custom milling.

CGN Regular
    I ordered an FDE, amazing price although that exchange rate is painful. Now I'm waiting on the tax and shipping email to pay the rest. That part confuses the hell out of me. Why can't they just charge my original card?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAX333 View Post
    I ordered an FDE, amazing price although that exchange rate is painful. Now I'm waiting on the tax and shipping email to pay the rest. That part confuses the hell out of me. Why can't they just charge my original card?
    It's just the way they roll.... for some reason, everytime I go to pay the second time and re-input the data the capta feature never works for me and I have to pay it later through the website.... might be an adblocker or vpn issue but it is what it is... more work then necessary, but they do bring in some good products at reasonable prices so as JP would say....."there's that...."

What's the purpose of ported slides? I assume the barrels are not ported, is it just to drop some weight? Or collect dirt....
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by takeyerswing View Post
    It allows you to expand your capabilities by adding a red dot sight. Many people have a stock Glock with no mounting plate. This is a cheaper way to get an RMR on your gun and you retain your original slide vs. custom milling.
    nevermind
    Last edited by Castle1; 11-30-2023 at 02:45 PM.

Send more please!

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    What's the purpose of ported slides? I assume the barrels are not ported, is it just to drop some weight? Or collect dirt....
    I would have preferred no holes in the slide for that reason. But yeah I guess it is to lighten the side. Be glad the holes aren't bigger. They do offer dagger slides with bigger windows on the side.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234