Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sig MCX Virtus is now approved and can now be exported to the US

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    People sure have a hard time with reading comprehension skills....
    Title states

Sig MCX Virtus is now approved and can now be "EXPORTED TO" the US

Not IMPORTED FROM the US
    I actually am not much of a tactical guy. I had to look up what a Virtus was.......

In saying that, when the government says you do not need an AR-15, you need a Virtus!.....

Sexy looking gun!

I wish I now would have bought an AR.

And no, I don't want a WK180 or a WS MCR.
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

CGN Regular
    people still giving themselves the panic poops over this one? its been 2 days lol.

Pretty sure this is just a reference to IRUNGUNS having all the necessary hoops and guidelines met in order to export anybody that owns a SIG MCX in canada to an American buyer, as in order to import a gun in to the US there are multiple hoops and requirements that need to be fulfilled.

I'm surprised how many people don't remember that the government said that they're allowing the new prohibs to be legally exported if that's how we choose to get rid of the evil guns. The U.S. is the first apparent option, but they have some pretty strict rules regarding importation. I think the paperwork is mostly about the U.S. side of things. Not a bad option for restricted firearms if you want to avoid the Arr See showing up at your door wanting to shoot your kids, and I'm sure you can get more than 1300 for it across the border.

CGN Regular
    Does this mean you can export your prohibited firearm to the US market for US dollars instead of being forced to surrender it to the liberals for weak Canadian dollars?

Quote Originally Posted by JayCorbett View Post
    Does this mean you can export your prohibited firearm to the US market for US dollars instead of being forced to surrender it to the liberals for weak Canadian dollars?
    Some, yes.
    Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary

Quote Originally Posted by brownbear53 View Post
    Pretty sure this is just a reference to IRUNGUNS having all the necessary hoops and guidelines met in order to export...
    Yes. It it nice that they can export most prohibited evil gun. Relevance went down when IRG advertised to specifically export Virtus since there's about none of them in canadian homes.
    "To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    - George Mason

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123