Thread: Order 05430 ACTUALLY shipped???

Order 05430 ACTUALLY shipped???

Naturally, tracking updated literally 2 minutes after I posted the question! Better late than never.

CGN Regular
    On behalf of everyone else who cares, let me extend to you my congratulations.

I also extend my congrats to you. Over two weeks since my transfer went through and still nothing out of Rangeview.
    NSC

CGN Regular
    I wish mine would ship, it seems like they take a while even on NR purchases.

Everything seems to happen at a comically slow pace with these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamO View Post
    Everything seems to happen at a comically slow pace with these guys.
    Customer service matters. Making excuses doesn't. I get everyone had a flood of orders. That should be a GOOD thing. Many shops handled it while maintaining excellent customer service. We aren't unreasonable, generally. We'll be patient because we understand. But sitting on shipments for 2 weeks after approvals is unacceptable and speaks volumes about customer service, or lack thereof. I won't be ordering from them again for that reason.

If you room CGN, it’s generalized for all dealer. For one guy it’s fast, for the next it’s slow.
    Now that the handgun frenzy is over, things should go back to normal I guess, once purchased guns are all shipped.

So far, all my purchase ( no gun) took no more than a couple days..been lucky I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlawpilots View Post
    Customer service matters. Making excuses doesn't. I get everyone had a flood of orders. That should be a GOOD thing. Many shops handled it while maintaining excellent customer service. We aren't unreasonable, generally. We'll be patient because we understand. But sitting on shipments for 2 weeks after approvals is unacceptable and speaks volumes about customer service, or lack thereof. I won't be ordering from them again for that reason.
    Agreed. I convinced one of my friends to get her RPAL and buy a couple of handguns, and her first purchase was from these guys. They don't answer their phone, don't provide transfer numbers, nothing. They actually had the nerve to respond "we're really busy, we'll get to it when we can" to her email asking for a transfer number.

She had to threaten a credit card chargeback unless they provided her with a transfer number, as she wasn't sure if she was actually going to get her firearm. Shockingly, she had her transfer number within two minutes.
    Now, her transfer has been approved for TWO FULL WEEKS, and still no shipping notice, no email, nothing.

Their customer service is so bad, theese guys must be getting training from Air Canada.