Rumour of East Coast Hurricane Fast-Tracked Approvals

I contacted Ontario CFO, here is the response :
There is no change of process and this was simply done in error. In few cases the CFO of another province (NS,AB) has processed the transfer on behalf of ONTARIO CFO.

I contacted Ontario CFO, here is the response :
There is no change of process and this was simply done in error. In few cases the CFO of another province (NS,AB) has processed the transfer on behalf of ONTARIO CFO.

The errors seem to be continuing... I've seen several more approved out of sequence.

In any event we should consider this a blessing and stop heckling the Ontario CFO. If non-Ontario CFOs are helping Ontario transfers go through to completion we should welcome it with open arms as it means quicker turnaround for everyone in the grand scheme..

Heckle the Ontario CFO a few too many times and the transfers "done in error" will stop. Slowing down the entire Ontario stream.

Probably not done in an official process change. Maybe guys over at Nordic reached out and said our safes are getting full, if you guys are done all your NS transfers, can you clear a few ON ones from Nordic as a favor

Back
Top Bottom