Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RPAL Renewal

RPAL Renewal

Hi Guys,
    Just a question and may be some advise form some of you.
    I completed my renewal application for my RPAL, on time, it was received by the CFO early July the status is that it has been reviewed.
    Now my license expires in 5 days.
    I had send email, and called a couple of times but can not get a straight answer except that is with the CFO.
    What should I do to get my license.

Thanks

CGN Regular
    Keep trying until you can reach the cfo unfortunately cfos are behind by 2months

Just keep calling until you get through. Unfortunately there's not much else you can do at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarzan8 View Post
    Just keep calling until you get through. Unfortunately there's not much else you can do at this point.
    There is simply no other option.

There has been several posts on this. Usually takes about 6 months.
    I did mine, and it was almost 6 months to the day. A buddy of mine was waiting so long that his visa expired and could not process the payment. He had to re apply and he just got it. 10 months after the initial application.
    There is a bit of a grace period. But I don't trust them. Log onto the RCMP website and check there too.
    CCFR
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

GunNutz
    Make sure you communicate with your province's CFO office. Find out their email address and keep asking.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Blackcats's Avatar
    Must have caught them on a good day ! Four weeks to the day from mail in of renewal , to having it back in my hand . (ONT)

I have always recommended to people to renew 6 months at minimum before expiry, to often I have seen people not get their renewal in time. The renewal reminder (I have never received one) is generally 3 months before expiry but I have seen renewals take upwards of a year or you make a mistake and leave something out they mail it back delaying it more (They should just call you).

Quote Originally Posted by rassolkovn View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I completed my renewal application for my RPAL, on time, it was received by the CFO early July the status is that it has been reviewed.
    I had send email, and called a couple of times but can not get a straight answer except that is with the CFO.

Thanks
    "This is about unenforceable registration of weapons that violates the rights of people to own firearms."—Premier Ralph Klein (Alberta) Calgary Herald, 1998 October 9 (November 1, 1942 – March 29, 2013) OFAH Member

Quote Originally Posted by rassolkovn View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I completed my renewal application for my RPAL **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**, on time, it was received by the CFO early July the status is that it has been reviewed.
    I had send email, and called a couple of times but can not get a straight answer except that is with the CFO .

Thanks

In such cases, it is necessary to visit them in person or continue to contact them until they respond.

I won’t tell you not to worry because I don’t trust them either, but I renewed my PAL 2 months before it run out, even did it all online so it was quicker, and I had no changes, they just had reissue me a dam card, I called Miramichi and they said it was in my SK CFO’s hands, couldn’t get a strait answer from that office, so was six months with out Valid PAL, Finally I received my card just last week. I tell she was a little tense for a while, I was just waiting for a knock on the door, hope it goes better for you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast