Shipping after transfer approved

flying_franklin

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
**EDIT**

Package was picked up by UPS the day after I sent in my transfer approval.

Thank you for the fast work but any kind of communication along the way would have been greatly appreciated.

Franklin

Last edited:
9 days and counting. I unknowingly made a mistake in their email address when I forwarded the approval so I lost a few days there too. These guys would not answer the phone to even find out they never got it. Looked back and found my mistake myself.

Based on recent feedback, FOC has dropped the ball in many ways.

That said, the CFO has also failed to send transfer notifications to vendors, so as best practice be sure to flip your copy to them once you receive it.

Glad it got sorted for the OP.

Hi FOC,

What are the delay for shipping after sent you the transfer clearance ?
2 weeks and no news...contacted you but no answer...

2 days after contacting them by email , i received the firearm sent the day i called... but it's NOT the ordered model... &?*(%&?$%$%$$I&

Last edited:
I sent in transfer approval, 14 days ago for a restricted firearm purchased last August. I've been told they are so busy, and the shipment would
go out the end of the week. I was told this 3 times. I can't believe they are so busy that a shipment takes over 2 weeks. I'm wondering if they have sold
this firearm to more than 1 person. I'm getting really pissed.

Thank you Arms East. Sent my Transfer email to them 11pm Saturday Night. I am from Ontario and was so Surprised when I got the RCMP Transfer Approval was emailed to me 10:30pm Saturday Night. Monday Afternoon 1:51pm was sent an Email your .45 has been shipped with Canada Post Tracking Number.

I sent in transfer approval, 14 days ago for a restricted firearm purchased last August. I've been told they are so busy, and the shipment would
go out the end of the week. I was told this 3 times. I can't believe they are so busy that a shipment takes over 2 weeks. I'm wondering if they have sold
this firearm to more than 1 person. I'm getting really pissed.

i revceived it 2.5 week after... a bit slow compaired to other shops but communication is still OK per email.

Same thing happened to me with Arms East. I emailed and called them yesterday and they had it shipped out that afternoon and now the package is with Canada post and on the way.

I read in the transfer times thread that not all sellers were getting the transfer approval but Arms East did and it was a very quick turn around.

I bought something last frida6, received it today. When the transfer went through I received an email with a tracking number. Smooth deal, fast shipping.

Back
Top Bottom