19th Annual FALL FRENZY SALE - Ends at Midnight!

northpro

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0

Attachments

• fallfrenzyxx.jpg
    fallfrenzyxx.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 4,223
Last edited:
2022 SHOT Show Special – Long range hunting and target rifle featuring the composite Max stock in flat dark earth with fully adjustable comb, spacers for adjusting length of pull, fluted heavy sporter barrel, threaded muzzle brake with 5/8"-24 TPI suppressor threads, extended bolt handle and Recoil Hawg muzzle brake.

Regular $1479.99

NOW $1247

65creedmoor.jpeg

Attachments

• 65creedmoor.jpeg
    65creedmoor.jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 3,697
Benelli Super-Vinci 12ga 3.5" Max-5 WITH Matching Floating Soft Gun Case

Regular $1,694.99

NOW $1,377.00

Shop the Entire Sale Online or give us a call TF 1.888.249.1991

supervin.jpg

Attachments

• supervin.jpg
    supervin.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 2,924
Traditions Buckstalker Stainless Cerakote w/3-9x40 Weaver Riflescope

Regular $579.99

NOW $444!

FALL FRENZY SALE Continues until October 31st or While Current Stock Lasts!

TRADITIONS BUCKSTALKER:

Includes Rail & 1" Medium Ring Set + Hammer Extension

The Buckstalker™ is a value-packed muzzleloader offering a lightweight, feature packed rifle at a great price! This compact and manoeuvrable firearm combines many of Traditions™ best features in one rifle. The Buckstalker™ has a 24" barrel making it perfect for any situation from shots in the dense brush to long shots across draws or fields. This gun is equipped with the Accelerator Breech Plug™ which removes in three turns by hand and requires no tools. Additionally, the one piece stainless steel breech plug allows you to fire both loose and pelletized powder. The Speed Load System allows for easy loading and more consistent groups while the Premium CeraKote Finish helps protect against corrosion and weather.

This gun also comes with the NEW Quick-T™ Ramrod Handle. It functions like a palm saver and t-handle all in one, making it easier and more comfortable to load your rifle. The Quick-T™ Ramrod Handle has a t-shaped piece with brass jag that can screw in, allowing your ramrod to function like a work or cleaning rod. The Quick-T™ Ramrod Handle sits on your ramrod when it is in the storage position on your rifle.

The Dual Safety System makes this one of the safest guns on the market by equipping this rifle with a trigger block safety and internal hammer block safety.

buckstalker###.jpg

SHOP THE FALL FRENZY SALE HERE::

https://northprosports.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=1114#nps

Attachments

• buckstalker###.jpg
    buckstalker###.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 2,597
High strength steel receiver, heavy sporter contour barrel, Cerakote® Burnt Bronze finish, removable muzzle brake, removable magazine, top-tang thumb safety, extended bolt handle, Max stock in A-TACS AU Camo® finish with adjustable comb, LOP spacers, vertical pistol grip.

Regular $1779.99

NOW $1547

65prc.jpeg

Attachments

• 65prc.jpeg
    65prc.jpeg
    10.7 KB · Views: 2,290
Just wanted to verify! The CZ 457 MDT XRS .22lr rifle you have on sale, is it the 20” or the 16” barrel? Info all says 20 which is what I’m looking for haha but the photo I’m pretty sure is the 16” version. Also I’m 98% certain it’s the 20” I just wanted to make sure before I put the order in on the slim chance I’m wrong haha!

Just wanted to verify! The CZ 457 MDT XRS .22lr rifle you have on sale, is it the 20” or the 16” barrel? Info all says 20 which is what I’m looking for haha but the photo I’m pretty sure is the 16” version. Also I’m 98% certain it’s the 20” I just wanted to make sure before I put the order in on the slim chance I’m wrong haha!

Yes - these are 20" Barrel

The TriStar Upland Hunter EX Silver II over/under shotgun features a solid frame for durability and strength. This 12 Gauge Shotgun has a barrel length of 28″ and chamber size of 3″ with a 2-round capacity. It features self-adjusting locking lugs, top tang barrel selector and safety, and steel mono-block barrel construction for increased durability. It also comes with 5 interchangeable choke tubes (SK, IC, M, IM, F), choke box, and choke wrench.

uplandss.jpeg

Regular $749.99

NOW $587!

Attachments

• uplandss.jpeg
    uplandss.jpeg
    26.4 KB · Views: 282
The Redding T-7 Turret Press has a 7-station turret head that is easily turned to set the next die in place. With additional turret heads (sold separately), a reloader can switch between calibers without readjusting depth. The cast iron construction and stout compound linkage allow for reloading magnum cartridges with ease.

Regular: $569.99

NOW: $494.99

t7press.jpeg

Attachments

• t7press.jpeg
    t7press.jpeg
    17.1 KB · Views: 221
Sale Ends October 31st at Midnight - check out the SALE on the link!

restandbag.jpeg

Shoot true and get maximum stability with the Champion® Tri-Stance Rest w/Rear Bag. Featuring durable cast aluminum and steel construction, this quality three-legged rifle rest gives shooters 2.25 inches of rapid elevation adjustment in a solid, ergonomic configuration. It comes with a quality, polymer-filled rear shooting bag for unwavering accuracy.

Regular $119.99

NOW $87!

Quality three-legged rifle rest gives shooters 2.25 inches of rapid
elevation adjustment
Ergonomic, rapid-adjust elevation wheel
Includes polymer-filled rear shooting bag

Attachments

• restandbag.jpeg
    restandbag.jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 175
was going to say the 6mm Creedmoor Hornady brass is great and thanks for not gouging on powder prices among other reloading products you've got in stock unlike other big store and little ones

Back
Top Bottom