Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Handgun Freeze Update from CSAAA

Quote Originally Posted by masterYo View Post
    All hammers should be banned as well

Unprovoked attack by hammer-wielding man in downtown Victoria sends pedestrian to hospital with “significant” injuries��
    Victoria Police say a pedestrian was attacked this morning while walking along the 900-block of Pandora Avenue. The victim was struck from behind my a hammer, police say. A suspect was arrested. More from VicPD:
    Officers have arrested a man for assault with a weapon after another man was struck in the head with a hammer in an unprovoked, random attack this morning.
    Patrol officers were called to the 900-block of Pandora Avenue just before 9:30 a.m. this morning for a report that a man had attacked another man from behind, striking him in the head with a hammer. Officers arrived, located the victim and learned the attack had been captured on video. Officers learned that the attack appeared to have been random and unprovoked.
    Officers began to search for the suspect. The victim was transported to hospital by BC Emergency Health Services paramedics for a significant, but non-life-threatening, head injury.
    Officers located the suspect a short distance away. He was arrested without incident and transported to VicPD cells.
    The suspect was released with a future court date and conditions not to contact the victim and not to attend the 900-block of Pandora Avenue.
    This incident remains under investigation.
    If you have information about this incident, please call (250) 995-7654 extension 1. To report what you know anonymously, please call Greater Victoria Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
    The suspect was released on a promise to appear, (pta).

Now, the suspect attacks a victim, strikes the victim with a hammer and then is released to commit more crimes. Maybe even killing someone next time.

How screwed up is this?

This is our bleeding hearts Liberal/Democrat screwed up way of thinking that got us into this mess in the first place.

A huge correction is needed to stop this insanity!.......
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    The suspect was released on a promise to appear, (pta).

Now, the suspect attacks a victim, strikes the victim with a hammer and then is released to commit more crimes. Maybe even killing someone next time.

How screwed up is this?

This is our bleeding hearts Liberal/Democrat screwed up way of thinking that got us into this mess in the first place.

A huge correction is needed to stop this insanity!.......
    Now known as an Appearance Notice. But yes, bingo. Big problem with our 'legal system' these days that needs correction.

Quote Originally Posted by iRaiseU45 View Post
    Now known as an Appearance Notice. But yes, bingo. Big problem with our 'legal system' these days that needs correction.

Thank you for the update.....

Been a while since I served.

Quote Originally Posted by iRaiseU45 View Post
    Yep, you may hit anybody to the head using hammer and being released....

If the suspect had used a firearm, the media would be screaming how they caught a serial killer and that more gun bans are required.

This pile of sh1t needs to stop.

This corrupt Liberal government needs to be stopped!.....

The worst part is that offence is a mandatory bail hearing which means he was placed in front of a justice, not released by police. That's where the problem lies, with the so called courts.

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    We are working today and tomorrow to initiate transfers. If you order a handgun on line please make sure your information is correct so we can get the transfer started.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I’m not giving up any of my Hammers (Molon Labe)

Quote Originally Posted by Rippo View Post
    I’m not giving up any of my Hammers (Molon Labe)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123