Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint Arco C2's are in!

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Has aimpoint moved to lifetime transferable warranty yet or is it still limited?
    From the Aimpoint Website:
    https://www.aimpoint.com/support/warranty-and-service
    Aimpoint Warranty

Aimpoint guarantees its products to be free from original manufacturer defects in material and/or workmanship under normal use for a period of 2 years for professional or competition use and 10 years for personal use from the date of purchase.

Personal use shall mean: use of the sight in a way that implies less exposure than professional use. Professional or frequent competition use shall mean: daily or highly frequent use of the sight in professional activities (military or law enforcement) or under conditions that could be compared to as professional.

The warranty is valid provided that the sight has not been misused, disassembled or tampered with in any way. Any attempt to disassemble or repair the product will void the warranty.

The warranty agreement is limited to the original owner and is not transferable.

Any warranty claim must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt showing date of purchase.

Super GunNutz
    P2 are all sold out I think

Quote Originally Posted by Freefall View Post
    Can these handle 45-70 recoil?
    Peek Acceleration G Force of 7400

I would suggest watching the following video from Aimpoint. Its a tough little nugget.

Quote Originally Posted by 100y View Post
    P2 are all sold out I think
    We did not receive P-2 ARCO's in this shipment. We have them on backorder. No exact ETA, but last I heard it could be December before we see them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Marksman View Post
    From the Aimpoint Website:
    https://www.aimpoint.com/support/warranty-and-service
    Aimpoint Warranty

Aimpoint guarantees its products to be free from original manufacturer defects in material and/or workmanship under normal use for a period of 2 years for professional or competition use and 10 years for personal use from the date of purchase.

Personal use shall mean: use of the sight in a way that implies less exposure than professional use. Professional or frequent competition use shall mean: daily or highly frequent use of the sight in professional activities (military or law enforcement) or under conditions that could be compared to as professional.

The warranty is valid provided that the sight has not been misused, disassembled or tampered with in any way. Any attempt to disassemble or repair the product will void the warranty.

The warranty agreement is limited to the original owner and is not transferable.

Any warranty claim must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt showing date of purchase.
    Thanks, that's what I remembered roughly.... at least you can cock your gun by raming the optic off hard surfaces and still be covered.... maybe?

Looks like a nice optic for sure!

I assume the flip up lens caps and picatinny adapters are extra.... are they available as well?

Edit, looking at aimpoint's web info it looks like there are models that come with the fixed mount and flip ups and others that do not.
    Last edited by Can-down; 10-07-2022 at 11:15 AM.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

That hype video was sooo extra...

I was honestly laughing at some parts.

Maybe they could have cut some of the voice acting budget and made their product msrp a little more palatable lol.
    Dr. Catenstein Acres: "Nobody is welcome!"

The price isn't insane considering the 35% exchange rate.... man I miss the days when the Cdn dollar was considered a "petrol dollar"

It would be nice if it came with a quick detach picatinny adapter. Looks like they run about $110 US before shipping etc so $150cdn and the flip up caps are about $23 US each. so maybe $75 CDN for a set. That's an extra $225 right there.
    Last edited by Can-down; 10-07-2022 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter1911 View Post
    In a nutshell ...heres some differences of p2-c2

Acro P2:

Operating temperature range from –45 °C to 71 °C

10 brightness settings, 6 daytime, 4 NVD

Submersible to 35 meters

Acro C2:

Operating temperature range from –30 °C to 60 °C

10 brightness settings, 8 daytime, 2 NVD

Submersible to 5 meters
    I see some people saying there might be some differnces optically and others saying it's the same glass and coatings on both models.

The temp difference, night settings and extra 10 meters of dive depth don't mean much to me, but if the more expensive one has better glass somehow that might be worth considering.

I get stuck trying to get on the OP's site.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    I see some people saying there might be some differnces optically and others saying it's the same glass and coatings on both models.

The temp difference, night settings and extra 10 meters of dive depth don't mean much to me, but if the more expensive one has better glass somehow that might be worth considering.
    There are difference in coatings between red dot sights that do not feature night vision mode versus ones that do. Since both C-2 and P-2 offer night vision modes, I'd assume both have the same glass & coatings.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast