Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: We still have pistols !!! Who wants one ???

One thing constant since this ban is the whining. Businesses keep bringing in firearms until the last minute to give somone the chance to own the firearm they desire before the hammer falls, quite possibly forever. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy these firearms, so blasting them in their thread that they pay is somewhat rude in my opinion. Perhaps start a thread in the general forums if you want to complain? Nobody knows how much they paid for these firearms, so these accusations are without merit. I say this for every other dealer here, at least this is my opinion.
    CCFR and CSSA Member, and Libertarian at Heart

Guys, stop bashing. They have said they are open to offers and also open to price matching. Their prices have always been on the higher end, even before the Turd's ban.

For those who know the store/range, yes, it is a little more expensive even for a membership but the facilities and staff are top notch (even Frank, lol) and their prices reflect the markup needed to operate such a facility. And yes it my range I go to, and yes I am aware it costs more and perfectly content to pay/

Now, if you are interested in a handgun they have for sale, give them a call and make an offer. They might just say Yes...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Focus909 View Post
    Guys, stop bashing. They have said they are open to offers and also open to price matching. Their prices have always been on the higher end, even before the Turd's ban.

For those who know the store/range, yes, it is a little more expensive even for a membership but the facilities and staff are top notch (even Frank, lol) and their prices reflect the markup needed to operate such a facility. And yes it my range I go to, and yes I am aware it costs more and perfectly content to pay/

Now, if you are interested in a handgun they have for sale, give them a call and make an offer. They might just say Yes...
    So basically ordering from here online prevents one by default, from receiving the full benefit of their investment. Sorta like a gas station charging a premium for gasoline because they also shelve liquor.

Business is business and I'm not knocking anyone.
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    There are only so many distributors where vendors get their inventory from.

The gouging starts at the source, then the middle man, CRAFM in this case adds their markup to that.

Markup depends on their business model and costs, or greed

EE prices are just greed

Quote Originally Posted by Serge81 View Post
    You are just greedy and price matching has nothing to do here, simple as that. Aliens were 5600-6k for basic and 7k for the one with accessories, good luck to stuck with em when libtards ban those transfers.
    Facts.

I was heavily considering the Laugo Alien Exclusive back in late July as I still hadn't spent my tax return.
    The Exclusives were approx $7300-$7400 at that point.

I highly doubt these $8k Exclusives are "Just in"

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkNinja View Post
    Facts.

I was heavily considering the Laugo Alien Exclusive back in late July as I still hadn't spent my tax return.
    The Exclusives were approx $7300-$7400 at that point.

I highly doubt these $8k Exclusives are "Just in"

To settle your doubt, i can confirm they received a shipment of Aliens in July. They had about 8 left when the announcement was made. Those sold immediately. Then they received a shipment in July.
    So doubt all you want. But thats the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragon View Post
    To all the individuals complaining about how we (CRAFM) run our business, we invite you to make us an offer and you can run as you please

I also offer these individuals to submit their CV's as we are looking for staff and can get an inside look at how things are run

Many dealers like ourselves, had to pay a premium to get certain makes & models of firearms

Dealers purchase firearms from mainly distributors, who have also increased the prices, due to flying firearms in at the last minute, paying higher exchange rates, pay more for staff, etc, so those increase were passed on to us and unfortunately to our retail clients.

If a dealer has stock from 3 months ago vs a dealer getting stock 3 weeks ago for the exact same firearm, there will be a substantial difference

Thank you to those, who have stood up for us at CRAFM and understanding our situation and to those who have bashed us, we invite you to come visit us and submit your CV's

Our present government has definitely loves these bashers, in order to divide our great community
    Stop with the BS. Prices were increased by pretty much all - but not to your insanity "nuke the customer" before the ban hits.
    The people who will be buying now - will likely mainly be the ones who just got their licenses.
    You are taking full advantage of the ban to gouge these folks.
    Last edited by FreedomGun; 10-17-2022 at 09:13 AM.

All these business are being actively targeted by their own government. If they have to charge more to make a bit more profit to stay in business longer to bridge the gap to a more sympathetic government I can’t knock them. In fact, I still want to thank them for working to get them in at all.
    "The Just Society will be one in which the rights of minorities will be safe from the whims of intolerant majorities."
    – Pierre Elliot Trudeau

Quote Originally Posted by MuthaFunk View Post
    All these business are being actively targeted by their own government. If they have to charge more to make a bit more profit to stay in business longer to bridge the gap to a more sympathetic government I can’t knock them. In fact, I still want to thank them for working to get them in at all.
    When you don't have to make a purchase yourself it is easy "not to knock them".
    They are not charging a "bit" more.
    MR920 for $1702; CZ P-07 for $1310
    Come back and tell me you won't knock them after you have bought any at those prices.
    Last edited by FreedomGun; 10-17-2022 at 10:15 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234