Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ++UPDATE Oct.28/22++Remaining Stock of N/R Bren 2 Barrels at Dlask Arms Corp. !

Are you able to give us more info on the gas system you guys are using for these new barrels? If I order a longer handgaurd do I order for a short gas system or do I order for a long gas system? My gun was originally a 7.62 8" barrel.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CobraGT's Avatar
    Sweet. Ordered.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis
    EE Ads: Insurance is NOT included on any agreed "shipped" price!
    I take no responsibility for an EE item once it has been shipped.

Question - I also have one coming with the long gas system (a 16" 5.56 rifle). Is the conversion you're doing being done with a heavy barrel, or is this 16" factory barrel a heavy barrel, or both?? When I ordered the rifle I didn't see anything about 'heavy barrel' in the vendor's item description.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis

Quote Originally Posted by 1inchlimp View Post
    Are you able to give us more info on the gas system you guys are using for these new barrels? If I order a longer handgaurd do I order for a short gas system or do I order for a long gas system? My gun was originally a 7.62 8" barrel.
    From the picture they posted of their conversion... the gas selector portion doesn't move. So if you have the short gas system versus the carbine length one, you would order the HB industries rail with the cut out closer to the receiver. The longest option they have for this is a 13.8" version. So the barrel would stick out about 4.5 inches. Not horrible at all. Would be cool if dlask made their own version

As for the barrel profile... dlask mentioned in another thread that they're doing an m4 profile barrel for these.

Quote Originally Posted by richmyster View Post
    From the picture they posted of their conversion... the gas selector portion doesn't move. So if you have the short gas system versus the carbine length one, you would order the HB industries rail with the cut out closer to the receiver. The longest option they have for this is a 13.8" version. So the barrel would stick out about 4.5 inches. Not horrible at all. Would be cool if dlask made their own version

As for the barrel profile... dlask mentioned in another thread that they're doing an m4 profile barrel for these.
    This guy gets it, lol. You are right on Rich, please purchase the barrels gas system you have on the gun already. I.E if you have the short system 5.56 then buy the short gas system version of our 18.75" barrel. Just too easy....
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by CobraGT View Post
    Question - I also have one coming with the long gas system (a 16" 5.56 rifle). Is the conversion you're doing being done with a heavy barrel, or is this 16" factory barrel a heavy barrel, or both?? When I ordered the rifle I didn't see anything about 'heavy barrel' in the vendor's item description.
    From what we have seen so far all of the .223 rifles with a factory 16" barrel are all heavy barreled versions. Look at the tag on the side of the CZ box it comes in and the barrel length and an '(HB)' should be there as well.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    From what we have seen so far all of the .223 rifles with a factory 16" barrel are all heavy barreled versions. Look at the tag on the side of the CZ box it comes in and the barrel length and an '(HB)' should be there as well.
    Excellent, thanks. If the gun ever actually arrives I'll take a look. Are the NR barrels you're replacing these factory HBAR barrels with also HBAR, or something a bit lighter profile? I'm not planning to use this rifle as a precision DMR thing...

Quote Originally Posted by CobraGT View Post
    Excellent, thanks. If the gun ever actually arrives I'll take a look. Are the NR barrels you're replacing these factory HBAR barrels with also HBAR, or something a bit lighter profile? I'm not planning to use this rifle as a precision DMR thing...
    I addressed this in my post. They stated in another thread that they were doing these in an m4 profile.

Quote Originally Posted by richmyster View Post
    I addressed this in my post. They stated in another thread that they were doing these in an m4 profile.
    Ah, thanks. From the context of your post I thought you were talking about the 7.62x39 NR barrels.

We have a few 7.62 barrels left. Find them here because once they're gone, they're GONE !

https://dlaskarms.com/product/cz-bre...ask-arms-corp/
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast