Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ++UPDATE Oct.28/22++Remaining Stock of N/R Bren 2 Barrels at Dlask Arms Corp. !

++UPDATE Oct.28/22++Remaining Stock of N/R Bren 2 Barrels at Dlask Arms Corp. !

As promised here is the link for the remaining stock of Bren 2 barrels. This link will not activate until today at 3pm Cascadia Time. Please note that there are three different barrel configurations and only a few of each so choose wisely as all sales for these are final and non-refundable. We will not have stock come Tuesday to change out for a different barrel should you choose the wrong one. What we have are :

-7.62x39, short gas system
    -5.56 NATO short gas system
    -5.56 NATO long gas system for the HB (Heavy Barrel) variant

Note that I have also limited the sales to one per person so they don't end up on the E&E for double the price. These are listed as a 'virtual' produt so there is no shipping charge when you buy the barrel. Once we have done the conversion we will call you to ask for a CC to charge the shipping as well if you would like additional insurance.

This will be live today at 3pm :

https://dlaskarms.com/product/cz-bre...ask-arms-corp/
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Whenever I look up Cascadia time it shows me Cascadia Oregon. Is that what you are going off of?

Quote Originally Posted by 1inchlimp View Post
    Whenever I look up Cascadia time it shows me Cascadia Oregon. Is that what you are going off of?
    Lol, sort of. ...

Out here we have a name we call the future breakaway group of Western provinces that constantly get kicked to the curb by our betters in Ottawa....Cascadia. This comes from the Cascade Range :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cascade_Range

For those of you out East I'll also add GMT-8 so y'all will know it's Pacific Time. ( :

T-39 minutes and counting.....
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Heads up, I forgot to add that if you want to order a CZ Faux suppressor for your Bren 2 just add it to the cart and we will open the 7.62 barrel crowd's out to 5/8-24 to fit your rifles. If you order a 5.56 NATO version no big deal, the suppressors are already threaded for this caliber.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

CGN Regular
    How much does the full conversion cost?

Order placed! For some reason none of my credit cards where working on your site. So I sent an etransfer. My bren is still waiting for the transfer to get completed, can I just swing by within your buisiness hours and drop it off when it arrives? (Probably in a month or so). I work 1 minute away from you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian-Sniper View Post
    How much does the full conversion cost?
    Please read the product description.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Quote Originally Posted by 1inchlimp View Post
    Order placed! For some reason none of my credit cards where working on your site. So I sent an etransfer. My bren is still waiting for the transfer to get completed, can I just swing by within your buisiness hours and drop it off when it arrives? (Probably in a month or so). I work 1 minute away from you guys.
    Yes you can, just call us before you come.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Out of 556 short already damn!

Order placed, will drop off next Tuesday morning. I will give you a call before I come.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast