++UPDATE Oct.28/22++Remaining Stock of N/R Bren 2 Barrels at Dlask Arms Corp. !

Dlask Arms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
As promised here is the link for the remaining stock of Bren 2 barrels. This link will not activate until today at 3pm Cascadia Time. Please note that there are three different barrel configurations and only a few of each so choose wisely as all sales for these are final and non-refundable. We will not have stock come Tuesday to change out for a different barrel should you choose the wrong one. What we have are :

-7.62x39, short gas system
-5.56 NATO short gas system
-5.56 NATO long gas system for the HB (Heavy Barrel) variant

Note that I have also limited the sales to one per person so they don't end up on the E&E for double the price. These are listed as a 'virtual' produt so there is no shipping charge when you buy the barrel. Once we have done the conversion we will call you to ask for a CC to charge the shipping as well if you would like additional insurance.

This will be live today at 3pm :

https://dlaskarms.com/product/cz-bren-2-n-r-barrel-conversion-by-dlask-arms-corp/

Whenever I look up Cascadia time it shows me Cascadia Oregon. Is that what you are going off of?

Lol, sort of. ...

Out here we have a name we call the future breakaway group of Western provinces that constantly get kicked to the curb by our betters in Ottawa....Cascadia. This comes from the Cascade Range :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cascade_Range

For those of you out East I'll also add GMT-8 so y'all will know it's Pacific Time. ( :

T-39 minutes and counting.....

Heads up, I forgot to add that if you want to order a CZ Faux suppressor for your Bren 2 just add it to the cart and we will open the 7.62 barrel crowd's out to 5/8-24 to fit your rifles. If you order a 5.56 NATO version no big deal, the suppressors are already threaded for this caliber.

Order placed! For some reason none of my credit cards where working on your site. So I sent an etransfer. My bren is still waiting for the transfer to get completed, can I just swing by within your buisiness hours and drop it off when it arrives? (Probably in a month or so). I work 1 minute away from you guys.

Order placed! For some reason none of my credit cards where working on your site. So I sent an etransfer. My bren is still waiting for the transfer to get completed, can I just swing by within your buisiness hours and drop it off when it arrives? (Probably in a month or so). I work 1 minute away from you guys.

Yes you can, just call us before you come.

Are you able to give us more info on the gas system you guys are using for these new barrels? If I order a longer handgaurd do I order for a short gas system or do I order for a long gas system? My gun was originally a 7.62 8" barrel.

Question - I also have one coming with the long gas system (a 16" 5.56 rifle). Is the conversion you're doing being done with a heavy barrel, or is this 16" factory barrel a heavy barrel, or both?? When I ordered the rifle I didn't see anything about 'heavy barrel' in the vendor's item description.

Are you able to give us more info on the gas system you guys are using for these new barrels? If I order a longer handgaurd do I order for a short gas system or do I order for a long gas system? My gun was originally a 7.62 8" barrel.

From the picture they posted of their conversion... the gas selector portion doesn't move. So if you have the short gas system versus the carbine length one, you would order the HB industries rail with the cut out closer to the receiver. The longest option they have for this is a 13.8" version. So the barrel would stick out about 4.5 inches. Not horrible at all. Would be cool if dlask made their own version ;)

As for the barrel profile... dlask mentioned in another thread that they're doing an m4 profile barrel for these.

From the picture they posted of their conversion... the gas selector portion doesn't move. So if you have the short gas system versus the carbine length one, you would order the HB industries rail with the cut out closer to the receiver. The longest option they have for this is a 13.8" version. So the barrel would stick out about 4.5 inches. Not horrible at all. Would be cool if dlask made their own version ;)

As for the barrel profile... dlask mentioned in another thread that they're doing an m4 profile barrel for these.

This guy gets it, lol. You are right on Rich, please purchase the barrels gas system you have on the gun already. I.E if you have the short system 5.56 then buy the short gas system version of our 18.75" barrel. Just too easy....

Question - I also have one coming with the long gas system (a 16" 5.56 rifle). Is the conversion you're doing being done with a heavy barrel, or is this 16" factory barrel a heavy barrel, or both?? When I ordered the rifle I didn't see anything about 'heavy barrel' in the vendor's item description.

From what we have seen so far all of the .223 rifles with a factory 16" barrel are all heavy barreled versions. Look at the tag on the side of the CZ box it comes in and the barrel length and an '(HB)' should be there as well.

From what we have seen so far all of the .223 rifles with a factory 16" barrel are all heavy barreled versions. Look at the tag on the side of the CZ box it comes in and the barrel length and an '(HB)' should be there as well.

Excellent, thanks. If the gun ever actually arrives I'll take a look. Are the NR barrels you're replacing these factory HBAR barrels with also HBAR, or something a bit lighter profile? I'm not planning to use this rifle as a precision DMR thing...

Excellent, thanks. If the gun ever actually arrives I'll take a look. Are the NR barrels you're replacing these factory HBAR barrels with also HBAR, or something a bit lighter profile? I'm not planning to use this rifle as a precision DMR thing...

I addressed this in my post. They stated in another thread that they were doing these in an m4 profile.

Back
Top Bottom