NR PS90s coming soon! Happy Thanksgiving!

True North Arms Corp

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
109   0   1
Happy Thanksgiving CGN!

We have BIG news!

As you may know, we're always working on unique projects behind the scenes, and right now we're about to launch something very special!

The coveted Non-Restricted PS90 5.7x28mm Rifle is coming to life, and we're now taking orders! Pre-Order your NR PS90 today, and secure a spot in owning a rare unicorn. Limited production.

NR PS90 Conversion kits and installation services are available also.

And if you're curious - we sourced 5.7x28mm ammo too, so stock up!

Cheers,
Stanley and the gang

I so want this so bad but the timing is horrible. Flat broke from the handgun fiasco and to top it off stuck waiting for my licence renewal. How many pre orders and how long before the pre orders are finished? Hoping I can get a pre order whenever the CFO gets around to issuing my renewal.

May have to grab a non restricted barrel conversion kit. Currently have a 10 in barrel on mine.

xPQYse1.jpg

If we stop buying things on a "maybe banned in the future" then they have already won

I say instead of being thankful for what we have, why don't we take a step back and ask why we can't have the recently banned items ?

Seems like a better approach than buying rifles 3x their price and hoping they don't get banned. This is an assault style replica of a real military WMD... You bet your a they're coming after this call of duty gun.

Back
Top Bottom