Prophet River Super Selection and fast shipping

tessy2ton

Rating - 100%
184   0   0
Another big thanks to all the employees of Prophet River that make the magic happen. See you next purchase, service I can depend on.

Yep, they are the best around. Their shipping department makes everyone else look bad; no idea how they do it.

Just got my new rifle from Prophet River this week, they shipped out the day I purchased.
Made a purchase the same day from another retailer who took 8 days to "process" it before creating a shipping label.

Just got my new rifle from Prophet River this week, they shipped out the day I purchased.
Made a purchase the same day from another retailer who took 8 days to "process" it before creating a shipping label.

Appreciate the kind words. However, we are, essentially, a mail order business, so we have to be fairly adept at it!!
Appreciate all the orders!!

Was wondering if any word on the .357 barrels for the bond arms? I made a partial payment in july and haven't heard back, I do know you guys are extremely busy so haven't wanted to keep emailing but I dont want to miss out either. Thanks

Clay and the rest of the team at Prophet River have always provided me with excellent customer service. Fast email responses, competitive pricing and a huge selection make them one of the best stores in the business. Cannot recommend them enough!

Back
Top Bottom