Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: BCL PX19 Foxbat 9mm

They should have an option to sell just the aluminum lower
    EE Ads: $100 insurance will be included on every packaged I ship. Additional insurance is optional for the buyer to purchase

CGN Regular
    They should sell just the stripped frames

Looks cool. I can afford to support Canadian firearms design and manufacture so I'll put some $ down. I never had any major problems with my old 1st gen NEA AR15. It wasn't the best, that's for sure, but it never stopped going bang...
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

I spent too much on guns already, but if I could get a frame only and buy the rest later I would be interested

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Meobius View Post
    I spent too much on guns already, but if I could get a frame only and buy the rest later I would be interested
    X2 same here. If it uses standard glock parts and slide I'd be down for a stripped frame but I can't shell out an other 1200 bucks after the months we've had.

If the frames are going to be ready months before the rest why not sell them separately and get as many out before the ban? The rest can wait

Hell you could even start transferring frames before even making them.

Quote Originally Posted by John Rambo View Post
    X2 same here. If it uses standard glock parts and slide I'd be down for a stripped frame but I can't shell out an other 1200 bucks after the months we've had.

If the frames are going to be ready months before the rest why not sell them separately and get as many out before the ban? The rest can wait

Hell you could even start transferring frames before even making them.
    I'd be I'm for a frame too

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by JayCorbett View Post
    $1200 for a glock clone pre-order that probably lacks quality control like every single canadian firearms manufacturer. And it seems like they are just pricing themselves out of the market. $1200 for a glock clone made in Canada. Seems like a bad joke at that price point.
    100%! Seems like Canadian manufacturers give no sh*t's about QC or reliability. I would buy a Chinese made norinco over anything coming off the line here.
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6

Quote Originally Posted by mmcintyre1220 View Post
    100%! Seems like Canadian manufacturers give no sh*t's about QC or reliability. I would buy a Chinese made norinco over anything coming off the line here.
    Yup, same.

CGN Regular
    Agree ugly and unfinished looking.looks like a parts bin special.Waaaaaaààaaaayyyy overpriced by at least $600.00. FAIL.!