Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: BCL PX19 Foxbat 9mm

Yeah I’m interested to know also if its going to look more like the rendering or the actual pics when they ship the final product

That's a nice gun at a fair price.

Would like to see the optic cut and the plates.... any pictures or videos of those kicking around?

would love for the foxCOM - g17 clone - to come to market before the hammer drops. i mean the ladies guns are nice and all, but you know what they say about a guy with big hands ...

Optic cut seems to be very shallow judging by the photos. Also there does not seem to be room for dovetail cut after the adapter plate is installed. Rear sight seems to be the Leupold CQ Deltapoint pro attached to the red dot. That might limit the choices of back up iron sights.

Definitely would like to know more about the mounting system.
    "Once they are gone, they are gone." -- Anonymous Sales Rep

BANNED
    The PSA Dagger is far better value.

That price! I know it’s Canadian but really?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by True Jebus View Post
    The PSA Dagger is far better value.

That price! I know it’s Canadian but really?
    People may not see any value in this, but a billet aluminum machined frame is simply more expensive to manufature compared to polymer frames. Its not like they are charging more for a comparable polymer framed pistol like the PSA or even the very popular Shadow Systems.

Im looking at buying a billet almuminum grip for my 2011, just the grip not even the whole frame is $800+. The stock polymer grip it came with is like $350
    Last edited by JohnnyP636; 10-15-2022 at 02:37 AM.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by aka_ryan View Post
    Optic cut seems to be very shallow judging by the photos. Also there does not seem to be room for dovetail cut after the adapter plate is installed. Rear sight seems to be the Leupold CQ Deltapoint pro attached to the red dot. That might limit the choices of back up iron sights.

Definitely would like to know more about the mounting system.
    There isn't enough room on the slide, but it looks like there is enough room at the back of the optic plate for a rear sight. The one pictured is a Leupold red dot, which for that specific sight the rear iron sight attaches to the back of the actual optic itself. I am sure they can and will make optic plates for other optics with a dovetail or rear sight attached to the optic plates.

I have a Staccato optic ready, if I want to put a RMR, SRO,Holosun optic on it the correct optic plate has the rear iron sight attached to the back of them. However I went with the Leupold DDP, and the sight attaches to the optic. I believe their design will be similar to that, with either a rear iron sight attached to the plate, or a dovetail for one in the rear of the plates. Agency Arms does the same with their optic plate system
    Last edited by JohnnyP636; 10-15-2022 at 03:11 AM.

I don’t know where people are buying groceries or pumping gas. In today’s inflationary environment $1200 for a Canadian made all metal pistol is very fair value.

Never purchased anything from BCL but am intrigued by this. Would be all over a stripped lower for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by bishop4444 View Post
    Please tell us this takes Glock mags
    It's literally a gen 3 Glock...