Thread: Arken SH4 6-24x50mm Back in Stock!

Business Member RangeviewSports's Avatar

Arken SH4 6-24x50mm Back in Stock!

Rangeview Sports Canada
    1111 Davis Dr. Unit # 28B
    Newmarket, ON L3Y 8X2 Canada

Visit Online: www.rangeviewsports.ca/
    Phone: 905-868-6666
    Email: service@rangeviewsports.ca

Facebook | Instagram| Youtube

anyone have time with therse?

Quote Originally Posted by Steers View Post
    anyone have time with therse?
    Yup. I like it. Nothing else can touch the SH-4 for the price. Watch some of the many, many Youtube videos comparing the SH-4 to high-end scopes. Some of those comparisons are a bit ridiculous in my mind, but certainly the comparisons with $1500 Vortex models are relevant and a bit surprising in terms of how well the "budget" Arken does. I use mine on my B+T APC 308 and it is not at all out of place on that $6K rifle.

The Arken SH-4 performs very well out to 800m on my local range (CHAS Genessee near Edmonton). I have usedit in all conditions alongside the Vortex Razor HD2 4.5-27x on my Cadex Guardian .308 and the Leupold Mk 5 HD 5-25x on my Christensen MPR in 6.5 CM. I see very little difference when viewing the exact same image through each of the 3 scopes and the Arken certainly holds its own. That in and of itself is amazing for the Arken's low, low price. It is not a gimmick, I assure you. They keep the price down by cutting out the middleman and by directly overseeing production in China. Yes, it is a Chinese scope, but a very GOOD Chinese scope. What else did you expect for $700 and change?

The only thing that I would add to make the Arken perfect for my needs is locking Turrets. That said, the Arken Turrets are very tacticle and do not turn too easily so accidental changes to settings should not occur if one is fairly careful.

For the money you simply cannot go wrong. The Arken is a beefy, well-constructed rifle scope. I've had mine for a couple of years now, and it is still going strong after 100's of .308 rounds downrange. The SH-4 is a "tank", but in a good, durable way. I like my SH-4 so much that I just invested $1K in the newer Arken 5-25x56mm EP-5 riflescope with upgraded glass and coatings over the SH-4.

Last edited by Bartok5; 10-14-2022 at 09:55 PM.
    Mark C

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    They are a pretty smokin deal down south with all the topings included for less then the bare bones cost up north.. but it is what it is.

They will even reduce recoil..... The extra large numbers on the turret are nice.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    I like my SH-4 so much that I just invested $1K in the newer Arken 5-25x56mm EP-5 riflescope with upgraded glass and coatings over the SH-4.
    I have an SH-4 6-24 Gen 2 also, great for the money, would be interested in hearing about the glass comparison of the EP5, thinking of upgrading.