Is Tradex gone?

turbo_bird

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
My brother is looking for a cool old rifle, so I went to the old standby, Tradex, and the site redirects elsewhere now. Fortunately found some good candidates at Intersurplus, and looks a lot like the old Tradex inventory. I bought a pile of guns from Tradex over the last 10 years or so, and knew they were planning to downsize. I guess all good things come to an end eventually.
Kristian

Yes they are gone and remaining inventory has been acquired by other companies. I've seen some related threads here about this topic as well. Good to know you found some alternatives.

My brother is looking for a cool old rifle, so I went to the old standby, Tradex, and the site redirects elsewhere now. Fortunately found some good candidates at Intersurplus, and looks a lot like the old Tradex inventory. I bought a pile of guns from Tradex over the last 10 years or so, and knew they were planning to downsize. I guess all good things come to an end eventually.
Kristian

Yes, they closed up shop. Frontier got some of their old stock and i think a few others but Intersurplus seems to have gotten most of it

Back
Top Bottom