Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sig P320 Upgrade

CGN frequent flyer

Sig P320 Upgrade

Hell MD Charlton
    Due to the amount of concerns here on GunNutz and also elsewhere as Canadians who have purchased Sig P320 pistols can you provide a link as to what serial numbers need upgrading or don’t need upgrading for Canadian sold pistols ?

I see another GunNutz member has posted up information that shows the USA site and you just type in your serial number and it lets you know what pistols are affected , need to be upgraded .

Can you do something similar ? Or are we required to email you with our P320 serial number to find out about our P320 ?

Thank You !
    Leavenworth

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth View Post
    Hell MD Charlton
    Due to the amount of concerns here on GunNutz and also elsewhere as Canadians who have purchased Sig P320 pistols can you provide a link as to what serial numbers need upgrading or don’t need upgrading for Canadian sold pistols ?

I see another GunNutz member has posted up information that shows the USA site and you just type in your serial number and it lets you know what pistols are affected , need to be upgraded .

Can you do something similar ? Or are we required to email you with our P320 serial number to find out about our P320 ?

Thank You !
    Leavenworth

Can you elaborate more on this? Or point me to the post you mention?

Thanks

Hell MD Charlton

Thank You !
    Leavenworth
    Ya. What are you talking about?
    BCWF
    CCFR
    CSSA

Public hanging need to be brought back, starting with the biggest criminals in this country, the politicians..

Older p320 drop safe issue?

http s://www.sigsauer.com/p320-voluntary-upgrade-program

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by cokelon View Post
    Can you elaborate more on this? Or point me to the post you mention?

Thanks
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBjo62vSYZk

CGN frequent flyer
    Whatcha Talking about Wilis ? Huk Hope the information below helps .
    I’m talking about the drop safe issues with the Sig P320 and also discharges ( firing ) of the Sig P320
    Please look at my thread I stored in the Pistol & Revolver section on GunNutz . A fellow member has posted a memo from Sig Sauer to this issue and how to go about finding out if your P320 should be sent in fir upgrades or not
    Hope this helps !
    Im looking for a reply from MD Charlton a# they are the distributor for Sig Sauer here in Canada and I’m wanting to know if they have a data base for Sig P320 sold in Canada that may be affected by this ( serial numbers that apply to the Sig P320 that may need upgrades and which ones don’t need upgrades ) . When you look at what has been posted in that thread you will see that you can reference your p320 serial number and find out if it needs an upgrade , but tgat is for I think P320’s sold in the USA

Leavenworth

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chuckbuster's Avatar
    Not far enough north of Premier Orville Reddenbacher
    Hell MD Charlton

Thank You !
    Leavenworth
    Don’t know if this is helpful, but as I recall, I went online to Sig Sauer, entered my info including serial number, and was then given info for sending it to MD Charlton. Turn around was very quick.
    Look to your front! Mark your target when it comes.

Quote Originally Posted by True Jebus View Post

Thanks I knew about them already but I thought this was something new. Or at least it sounded like that, this issue goes back to 2017ish no?

https://www.mdcfirearms.ca/news_details.php?bid=22

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by cokelon View Post
    Thanks I knew about them already but I thought this was something new. Or at least it sounded like that, this issue goes back to 2017ish no?

https://www.mdcfirearms.ca/news_details.php?bid=22
    The YouTube video was posted yesterday. Pistol went off when it was holstered. Was not dropped.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast