END / This weapon light is at the lowest price now

Olight Vicky

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The BALDR Pro is a weapon light with green laser and white LED for installation on equipment with a Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) or Glock rail. Powered by two CR123A batteries, the max output of the BALDR Pro is 1350 lumens.

It is now 40% off for CAD$ 121.77, which is possibly the lowest price this year. So, if you require one, do not delay. It will expire at 11:59 PM 10/22

Click here to learn more.

Catch(10-20-20-15-32).jpg

Attachments

• Catch(10-20-20-15-32).jpg
    Catch(10-20-20-15-32).jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,690
Last edited:
On a side note... What is this Sigurd light?
I'm torn between it being an interesting concept and being disturbed.
Like pit vipers.

Hi there! The Sigurd is an innovative angled grip light with a Picatinny rail mount. You can learn more in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfO7PiEAO20

What existing holsters will this light work with, is this compatible with holsters made for other pistols mounted lights?

What existing holsters will this light work with, is this compatible with holsters made for other pistols mounted lights?

Hi Sir,

Sorry, Olight does not currently have a suitable holster.
I found one but it only ships to the US. https://werkz.com/m6sgp320aolbaldpl.html

Well I caved and ordered the BALDR Pro, it was $121.77 shipped to my door , no tax, free shipping which seems too good to be true actually!

I have never owned a weapon light/ laser combo before

I have always wanted one, but didn't want to spend 500$ ish on a streamlight/surefire one, and the ncstar/airsoft ones in Amazon for about 50$ surely would be blow to bits with recoil

I spent a few hours today reading about these and the only issue I have come across is some people saying that standard CR123 batteries are too short and the Olight brand batteries are the only ones that work?

Has anyone else came across this issue with batteries not fitting ?

I have a surplus of Energizer lithium 123s on hand , I will try these out as soon as it arrives and report back

All in all these seems like an amazing deal!

Well I caved and ordered the BALDR Pro, it was $121.77 shipped to my door , no tax, free shipping which seems too good to be true actually!

I have always wanted one, but didn't want to spend 500$ ish on a streamlight/surefire one, and the ncstar/airsoft ones in Amazon for about 50$ surely would be blow to bits with recoil

I spent a few hours today reading about these and the only issue I have come across is some people saying that standard CR123 batteries are too short and the Olight brand batteries are the only ones that work?

I have a surplus of Energizer lithium 123s on hand , I will try these out as soon as it arrives and report back

Deleted

Last edited:

Edited* Hi Sir, Baldr pro has requirements for battery adaptation of CR123A, the battery length can not exceed 34.12mm.

Last edited:
Come On!!
That's BS!
A CR123 is a CR123.
SureFire and Streamlight probably say something similar.
Are you suggesting that you have a CR123 line at your light mfg factory?
Shall I go look at the fine print?

Mine will be delivered tomorrow, I will try my energizer lithium and report back

Most say regular cr123s work but a few have stated only olight brand cr123s work.....people are reporting that other brands are about 2mm too long.....

Others have said non olight brand of batteries are too long but there is a rubber o ring that can be removed to accommodate these "longer batteries"

I tried to order olight brand ones with my BALDR Pro but they were out of stock and have been for a least a year according to other reviews

Last edited:
Come On!!
That's BS!
A CR123 is a CR123.
SureFire and Streamlight probably say something similar.
Are you suggesting that you have a CR123 line at your light mfg factory?
Shall I go look at the fine print?

Hi Sir,

Sorry my previous answer was not rigorous enough, I asked the engineer again, Baldr pro has requirements for battery adaptation of CR123A, the battery length can not exceed 34.12mm.
If the battery is within this standard, it can be adapted.

Just received my light in the mail - thanks Vicky.

I tried my Energizer Lithium 123's and they fit fine.

Buy with confidence.

Back
Top Bottom