Thread: Sulun 211 chokes?

Question Sulun 211 chokes?

I just received my tiny shotgun and chokes. I can't find any information on which choke is which and they have no markings on them. I did notice each choke size has a different number of tiny notches on the rim which seems to be the only way to identify them, but I can't find documentation to say "4 notches = full choke, 3 notches = modified" etc.

I guess I could bust out the calipers and measure, but it's out of batteries and that feels like a lot of work. Any idea which is which?

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    I Full
    II Improved Modified
    III Modified
    IIII Improved Cylinder
    IIIII Skeet
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Just curious, what was your final cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I Full
    II Improved Modified
    III Modified
    IIII Improved Cylinder
    IIIII Skeet
    Awesome! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by wedge308 View Post
    Just curious, what was your final cost?
    I also bought a T81SR and scope, couple of mags and flash hider... so like 3k lol. But I think the shotgun and chokes would come to about 620 after tax. I'm heading to the range now to try it all out.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Danimal85 View Post
    Awesome! Thank you!

But I think the shotgun and chokes would come to about 620 after tax. I'm heading to the range now to try it all out.
    You're welcome.

If your SS-211 is like mine, I had to have my gunsmith put a stronger spring under he safety to prevent it from re-engaging & thereby preventing you from firing the 2nd barrel.

Now, with that little fix done, it goes to the range with me all the time as it's fun as hell!
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.