Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Hate to say I told you so....

I’m almost positive the ban of importing pistol cal ammo is next down the line. Starve the guns and you don’t need to confiscate them.
    Now here's the deal boys, it's just like shooting trap but the clays are coming at you... and they're grenades.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillen1 View Post
    I’m almost positive the ban of importing pistol cal ammo is next down the line. Starve the guns and you don’t need to confiscate them.
    Fortunately, ammunition is something that can be manufactured here in Canada although it will be more expensive. For rare calibers, probably best to stock up now
    CPC member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    If you are passionate about firearms, if it's your chosen sport, if it's how you feed your family or it instills you with a sense of pride in our heritage of our nation then listen up; NOTHING gets cheaper or easier, nothing.

You can help by making your indignation heard by calling or writing your MP. Be very respectful, be polite, be articulate. Let them know that in the grand sceme YOU matter, your family and your heritgage matter.
    I think I have been checking off all the boxes: introducing more people to the sport, getting more people taking the course and getting a RPAL, donating my tax return money to an Org, hand writing letter to MPs, calling my MP, supporting my local range that does new shooter events, volunteering with different non-gun organizations while recruiting people to become hunters & shooters...

I know there are others on this forum the same, but if you are not doing at least one of these things: we need you!

So far it doesn't seem like it has gone very far. We have lost out on what is now prohibs... we lost out on my M1A/M305/M14 hobby... we lost out on ARs for hunting... we are losing out on handguns... and I believe we are about to lose out on all semi-automatic firearms as they will be added to the restricted list and the import ban with no transfers next year.

I am not going to stop though. And you shouldn't either! I used to try and call and meet with my previous Conservative MP so much he would not see me any more. The Liberal SOB, I mean Liberal MP, is now doing the same thing: I don't even get the form letter back from my handwritten letters any more.

Quote Originally Posted by robak1 View Post
    We left Poland in the mid 80's and at the time, even air rifles were restricted. Fast forward to today, after being properly vetted, you can own a suppressed ARs with regular capacity magazines and there's practically zero gun violence. I'm also thinking of moving back there but my heart is in Canada and my vote counts.
    Thank you for voting here for sanity.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Quote Originally Posted by trainman278 View Post
    For rare calibers, probably best to stock up now
    Precisely my point.

Nothing will get cheaper. Nothing will get easier. Nothing will be more available.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Name:  Gun Control.jpg
Views: 851
Size:  130.5 KB

Well dang, that's not good. Seems we are on the way as well if our Drama Queen and the WEF'ers get their way !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

History does tend to repeat itself. Let's hope this time it will be different...
    CCFR and CSSA Member, and Libertarian at Heart

I remember a time in history when only the police and army had guns…

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-p...ally-251930365

Name:  Gun Control.jpg
Views: 851
Size:  130.5 KB

Well dang, that's not good. Seems we are on the way as well if our Drama Queen and the WEF'ers get their way !

Too bad Canadians are too stupid to see what Trudy has in store for them!......
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Woke upi this morning feeling like crap. Thinking I may have to file a case with the UN's Human Rights department about how a handful of idiots are trying to destroy over 200 years of my family's hard work to build this gorgeous country they want to so badly destroy. Came up with this :

Name:  doh.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  92.9 KB

The biggest gun control advocates know to man. Thankfully, I have spent the last ten years talking to and interacting with REAL Canadians and in my mind there is a ray of hope that most people won't be giving the Lib-Tards a damned thing and will instead just be calm and quiet and wait for a return to common sense once the Conservatives get in.

And boys....it is 100% up to US to make sure the Conservaives know that if they ever want our votes again then now is the time to take up our cause and fight like hell for us.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Woke upi this morning feeling like crap. Thinking I may have to file a case with the UN's Human Rights department about how a handful of idiots are trying to destroy over 200 years of my family's hard work to build this gorgeous country they want to so badly destroy. Came up with this :

Name:  doh.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  92.9 KB

The biggest gun control advocates know to man. Thankfully, I have spent the last ten years talking to and interacting with REAL Canadians and in my mind there is a ray of hope that most people won't be giving the Lib-Tards a damned thing and will instead just be calm and quiet and wait for a return to common sense once the Conservatives get in.

And boys....it is 100% up to US to make sure the Conservatives know that if they ever want our votes again then now is the time to take up our cause and fight like hell for us.

I agree, calm quiet and zero compliance. The government will always twist things to make it look like they are in control so no one looses faith in them and they can try again. If no one complies, The turd will "ur" "um" and lisp his way using all the catch words of the day in front of a podium to tell us how previous measures HE made were so effective we don't need these additional ones.....or some other ridiculous BS that spews from his mouth. We are not the fringe, we are the majority and many non gun owners with common sense are not the fringe. We are the Majority, I truly believe that.