Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Hate to say I told you so....

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Cory View Post
    Funnily enough, those fine fellows look better armed than most Russians I've seen lately.....( :
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Cory View Post
    Aren't those guns a whitey invention? But I get your drift.

I wanted to wait until after Christmas to say...told you so.

With the 'amendments' to Bill C-21 that bans damned near everything they finally had the huevos to say it out loud - TOTAL DISARMAMENT of us lowly peasants. According to the CSSA release today it will be starting in P.E.I. first because they figure the people that live there are the weakest and the least likely to cause a fuss for confiscation agents. Disgusting.

This is copied directly from the release :

Gun Roundup Starts In P.E.I.

Staff | Blacklock's Reporter | January 9, 2023

Cabinet this year proposes to launch its long-promised national buyback of prohibited firearms starting in Prince Edward Island, according to a federal memo. Islanders own few guns and represent a low “risk assessment” before RCMP expand the program nationwide, it said.

“Prince Edward Island will be used as a pilot and will be the first point of collection based on the smaller number of firearms,” said an August 31 Transition Book for the Minister of Public Works. “As a result of lessons learned, gaps analysis and risk assessment would inform the second phase national rollout.”

“Phase two, the national rollout, is planned for spring 2023 once an information technology case management system is in full place,” said the memo. The department acknowledged “very limited interest from the industry” in supporting the buyback program first proposed three years ago.

No budget was detailed. The Parliamentary Budget Office in a 2021 Cost Estimate Of The Firearm Buyback Program put expenses at $756 million but warned details “remain unclear.”

“There remain too many outstanding questions on how this program will be implemented to currently develop a complete picture of the true potential cost of the program,” said Cost Estimate. The number of affected firearms ranged widely from 150,000 to as many as 518,000.

Cabinet in 2020 enacted Regulations Prescribing Certain Firearms that banned some 1,500 models of “assault style firearms.” The term was not defined. An amnesty period expires this October 30.

“The prohibition applies to all current and future firearm variants that meet the criteria, now over 1,800 firearms,” said the Transition Book. “These firearms can no longer be legally used, sold or imported.”

Bill C-21 An Act To Amend Certain Acts currently before the Commons public safety committee proposed to expand the ban to include any “rifle or shotgun that is capable of discharging centre fire ammunition in a semi-automatic manner.” Opponents have said the ban would affect commonly used hunting and sporting rifles.

“The primary intent of the buyback program would be to safely buyback these now prohibited firearms from society while offering fair compensation to businesses and lawful owners impacted by the prohibition,” said the Transition Book. “The Department of Public Works is currently examining options for implementation of the buyback program.”

The launch in Canada’s smallest province would affect some 6,464 licensed gun owners in Prince Edward Island, according to figures from the Commissioner of Firearms. It is a fraction the number of licensed owners in New Brunswick (70,425), Nova Scotia (75,501), Newfoundland and Labrador (75,957), Manitoba (93,182), Saskatchewan (112,790), British Columbia (315,077), Alberta (328,723), Québec (486,406) and Ontario (624,448).

By Staff

This is a call to my fellow Canadians living on the gorgeous little piece of paradise called Prince Edward Island - Please Do Not Cave.

You are far stronger than the Selfie The Clown and his Woke Thieves. To me and many others you matter, a whole lot actually, because if you roll over and give up, the rest of Canada will also suffer. However, if little 'ol you stands up to the giant misguided machine that is the Lib-Tard government it will inspire others to do the same.

Love you guys, stay strong, change is coming.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN frequent flyer
    If it's registered, they know you got it.

Quote Originally Posted by rmsg0040 View Post
    If it's registered, they know you got it.
    Doesn’t matter. The shear man power required to go door to door is far beyond what any police force in this country currently has. Even if they could hire enough that would take years of training and billions of dollars. And then it would still take more time than you or I will still be alive for.

CGN frequent flyer midnightpossum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    Doesn’t matter. The shear man power required to go door to door is far beyond what any police force in this country currently has. Even if they could hire enough that would take years of training and billions of dollars. And then it would still take more time than you or I will still be alive for.
    Once you fail to comply, they will just freeze your bank account.Compliance will be easy then.They won’t have to come to your door.
    No retreat,No surrender

Quote Originally Posted by midnightpossum View Post
    Once you fail to comply, they will just freeze your bank account.Compliance will be easy then.They won’t have to come to your door.
    So they will just escalate the issue and violate your personal life to the point you cannot pay rent or feed your kids ? And all for what ? A political agenda based on deceit and outright lies ?

There is a saying I once heard from a very wise man...."Revolution is only three meals away".

I say if you take food from my children then you can cut that down somewhat, lol.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Time for PEI owners to send their firearms to a gunsmith for repair.

No ATT needed if CP does business pickup (business acct required for shipping firearms anyways)

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightpossum View Post
    They'd be making a big mistake by doing that. Some people have had enough.
    Originally Posted by Buggle
    There's many labels you can attach to China, but communist isn't one of them.