Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Hate to say I told you so....

Hate to say I told you so....

I have been crying wolf for months now on the new bans and OIC's coming into force from Selfie the Clown and his band of Woke Thieves.

If you are passionate about firearms, if it's your chosen sport, if it's how you feed your family or it instills you with a sense of pride in our heritage of our nation then listen up; NOTHING gets cheaper or easier, nothing.

With today's announcent of a nation wide freeze on hand guns we need to be ready for more sneak attack bans or OIC's on the various components of our passion.

You guys know who we are and you know what we stand for. Freedom, period. Freedom to be Canadian. Freedom to instill the pride of our heritage in our children. Freedom to speak your mind, within reason, on any platform you choose. Freedom to argue, agree or abstain. Freedom to not be called racist or criminals or a 'fringe minority' because our sport 'offends' some latte sipping snowflakes. (almost swore there, that's how angry I am !)

This is clear and present notice to all that enjoy firearms LEGALLY in this country, your government wants you to go away. They want to take this country you and your families have built for their own. You don't matter to them. Your parents and grandparents and the sacrifices they made for this country do not matter to them. Your children do not matter to them until they can be admitted to school / college for 'political indoctrination' in Wokeness.

So, my advice as someone that came to the industry 10 years ago and has seen the many, many negative changes in that time ; buy what you can RIGHT NOW. There may, or may not, be a chance to buy it tomorrow. I don't care what you shoot - skeet, trap, .22 precision, deer rifles, 3-gun, it really doesn't matter. Buy what you will need for the future NOW. Stock up on ammo. Stock up on magazines. Stock up on projectiles and powder. Whatever you need to feed the machine.... get it now. Visa will always be there to pay off over time, but the legal ability to make the purchase in the first place may not be.

The goal of the Left now is disarmament of the masses, PERIOD. They are following the Communist doctrine of deny - deny - deny, and then they pounce. First is the low hanging fruit, AR's and the black scary things. Next it will be 'Trench' guns that are made to kill the most people in a confined space - shotguns. Then maybe 'Sniper' rifles, or as we cal them Rem 700's and the like that are used for hunting and precision shooting sports. Because those 'can' also be used for humans, in a pinch.

Want to know who the top three are for firearm confiscations in their respective countries ? Mao, Stalin and Hitler. Has Canada voted so badly in the last few years that we are about to join this esteemed group of degenerate dictators ?

My point is, they won't stop. They will pick off the various disciplines of the sport one by one until private firearm ownership in this once great country is a long past memory.

You can help by making your indignation heard by calling or writing your MP. Be very respectful, be polite, be articulate. Let them know that in the grand scheme YOU matter, your family and your heritage matter.

Love you guys and stay strong, it's what we do best as a nation of pioneers.
    Last edited by Dlask Arms; 01-10-2023 at 12:50 PM.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

The worst thing anyone can do is prove a Liberal right. Act appropriately and without hate.

They use exclusively bullying and back door tricks to implement their changes to the culture, hobby, lifestyle etc - it's different for everyone.

You can submit ATIP's to provincial and federal agencies about documents and other things regarding the bans. I have started submitting the ones I have sent federal to cfo's offices

I have been answering every phone call from the Cons party and refuse to give a dime unless they promise to reverse all firearms laws to 2015 status and promise a full review or rewrite.

Well said.

And, as hsatimmy says, hold the Cons feet to the fire. Whatever this idiot government does can be undone - if there is the will to do it. (And, short of the will, they will do it if they fear the reaction of their constituents.)
    "Canadians, in this fateful hour, I command you and I trust you to fight as you have ever fought with all your strength, with all your determination, with all your tranquil courage." Sir Arthur William Currie

Ask anyone who fled/left a communist country how it all happened....
    It's a well-practiced method of control to disarm its own citizens and implement their ideology.

Quote Originally Posted by walkabout777 View Post
    Ask anyone who fled/left a communist country how it all happened....
    It's a well-practiced method of control to disarm its own citizens and implement their ideology.
    Well, now that you mention it...

Josef Dlask,the kind fellow that started this company, did in fact defect in 1978 from the repressive regime of a communist country. Now, not surprisingly, he is mulling over moving back to that country because it's citizens have voted for freedom and have instilled into the country's constiution the right to bear arms against tyranny among other things.

Full circle.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    What did the Liebrals say. WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE AWAY YOUR LEGALLY HELD FIREARMS! WHY are they called LIEbrals! with the help from the National Comminust Party!

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Well, now that you mention it...

Josef Dlask,the kind fellow that started this company, did in fact defect in 1978 from the repressive regime of a communist country. Now, not surprisingly, he is mulling over moving back to that country because it's citizens have voted for freedom and have instilled into the country's constiution the right to bear arms against tyranny among other things.

Full circle.
    Very interesting and history not only repeats itself but also goes full circle as you said.

Like it/believe it we are well on our way into our "reset".

The artificial event happened, total control with zero accountability was taken. And remains...

Even average people are starting to put things together.

This is a "mass non-compliance" moment in our history, or we lose for good. Not simply regarding firearms, there are many things that need to be denounced and halted.

I mean everyone, local officials, provincial, feds...The po's, city cops, RCMP, brass..., by-law, city counsel, garbage men, carpenters, students, pensioners,etc...

We need all real people that don't want our country destroyed systematically by foreign influence to just stop playing along.

The future they want is unenforceable without the willing participation of the subjects...
    Last edited by IanON; 10-21-2022 at 03:49 PM.
    Dr. Catenstein Acres: "Nobody is welcome!"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    I have been crying wolf for months now on the new bans and OIC's coming into force from Selfie the Clown and his band of Woke Thieves.

If you are passionate about firearms, if it's your chosen sport, if it's how you feed your family or it instills you with a sense of pride in our heritage of our nation then listen up; NOTHING gets cheaper or easier, nothing.

With today's announcent of a nation wide freeze on hand guns we need to be ready for more sneak attack bans or OIC's on the various components of our passion.

You guys know who we are and you know what we stand for. Freedom, period. Freedom to be Canadian. Freedom to instill the pride of our heritage in our children. Freedom to speak your mind, within reason, on any platform you choose. Freedom to argue, agree or abstain. Freedom to not be called racist or criminals or a 'fringe minority' because our sport 'offends' some latte sipping snowflakes. (almost swore there, that's how angry I am !)

This is clear and present notice to all that enjoy firearms LEGALLY in this country, your government wants you to go away. They want to take this country you and your families have built for their own. You don't matter to them. Your parents and grandparents and the sacrifices they made for this country do not matter to them. Your children do not matter to them until they can be admitted to school / college for 'political indoctrination' in Wokeness.

So, my advice as someone that came to the industry 10 years ago and has seen the many, many negative changes in that time ; buy what you can RIGHT NOW. There may, or may not, be a chance to buy it tomorrow. I don't care what you shoot - skeet, trap, .22 precision, deer rifles, 3-gun, it really doesn't matter. Buy what you will need for the future NOW. Stock up on ammo. Stock up on magazines. Stock up on projectiles and powder. Whatever you need to feed the machine.... get it now. Visa will always be there to pay off over time, but the legal ability to make the purchase in the first place may not be.

The goal of the Left now is disarmament of the masses, PERIOD. They are following the Communist doctrine of deny - deny - deny, and then they pounce. First is the low hanging fruit, AR's and the black scary things. Next it will be 'Trench' guns that are made to kill the most people in a confined space - shotguns. Then maybe 'Sniper' rifles, or as we cal them Rem 700's and the like that are used for hunting and precision shooting sports. Because those 'can' also be used for humans, in a pinch.

Want to know who the top three are for firearm confiscations in their respective countries ? Mao, Stalin and Hitler. Has Canada voted so badly in the last few years that we are about to join this esteemed group of degenerate dictators ?

My point is, they won't stop. They will pick off the various disciplines of the sport one by one until private firearm ownership in this once great country is a long past memory.

You can help by making your indignation heard by calling or writing your MP. Be very respectful, be polite, be articulate. Let them know that in the grand sceme YOU matter, your family and your heritgage matter.

Love you guys and stay strong, it's what we do best as a nation of pioneers.
    Only for months you say? And I "told you so" in a thread like this one, first posted in 2015 and offering a straw man for a different approach to saving our guns.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...ism-is-welcome

Back then I recognized that Trudeau was going to win big and the only way that our community has not tried to push back with was a sustained effort to go around, through and over the Liberal rhetoric and that of their toady media to punch into the consciousness of the voting public with direct outreach. I had already lined up CMHA to partner with one or more members of our "very effective gun orgs" to work on the issues of root causes of suicide and societal violence of all kinds.

No takers.

Now the only legal option that might be left for us is appealing to the courts and for that please take note of point number 7 on the proposed plan.

I now predict that where we go from here depends on how many in our "strong and united" gun community realize that it's time to add to our repertoire. Failing a meaningful awakening of a critical mass of our ranks the future will probably roll out exactly as you have outlined.

Reading today's threads that are full of speculation, hatred for the Liberals, whining about the unfairness of it all, etc but no new solutions I am not hopeful.
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by scout_289 View Post
    Reading today's threads that are full of speculation, hatred for the Liberals, whining about the unfairness of it all, etc but no new solutions I am not hopeful.

Two million gun owners in a nation of 37 million, yup we're ####ed.

Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast