Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ++UPDATE Jan.13/23++ Last Chance to Make your Bren 2 Ms NON-RESTRICTED

++UPDATE Jan.13/23++ Last Chance to Make your Bren 2 Ms NON-RESTRICTED

We have a VERY limited amount of Bren 2 Ms barrels for the SHORT 5.56 NATO (8 & 11 inch models) gas systmes out now for turning. They should be back and ready within 2-3 weeks and this will be the last of them until after the 'Common Sense Revolution' that cannot come soon enough...

We are selling these barrels on a first come, first served basis and all sales are NON-REFUNDABLE. You will get a barrel, installation, test firing aand us changing the status with the Registry but whether the panisies in charge decide to go against parlimentary procedure and ban these by OIC we cannot guarantee.

Like I have ssaid many times in the past, nothing gets cheaper or easier. Get your barrel today and get your $3,000 rifle off the books NOW ,before it's too late.

If you have a SHORT gas systme Bren 2 that you want one of these barrels for then call me at the shop with a CC for paymeent and reserve yours today.
    Last edited by Dlask Arms; 11-28-2022 at 05:10 PM.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

GunNutz
    Is any 762x39 barrel in stock now?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sawakita View Post
    Is any 762x39 barrel in stock now?

Thanks
    Yes ,there are about 5x left of the 7.62x39 ready to install right now.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    People better do it now while they still can, not too mention your barrels are phenomenal!!!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Regular
    Any luck with NR ps90 barrels?

CGN Regular
    What the cost?
    Being a gun owner in this country comes with a life sentence of hard political labour

CGN Regular
    Perhaps im not understanding how this gets a “$3,000 rifle off the books” because didn’t their back door long gun registration make it so gunsmiths have to keep detailed records for 20 years of work they have done and who for and on what firearm? So if a ban happens, they know dlask did conversions on brens so they just raid dlask and get everyone’s information? This post isn’t meant to deter sales from dlask, i am actually interested since i have a gunsmith license and don’t know the process

Quote Originally Posted by freekshow001 View Post
    Perhaps im not understanding how this gets a “$3,000 rifle off the books” because didn’t their back door long gun registration make it so gunsmiths have to keep detailed records for 20 years of work they have done and who for and on what firearm? So if a ban happens, they know dlask did conversions on brens so they just raid dlask and get everyone’s information? This post isn’t meant to deter sales from dlask, i am actually interested since i have a gunsmith license and don’t know the process
    I have also the same questions. I have another one that I am debating whether I should convert it to NR as well or not. The communist government already knows that you have it in restricted status. When a gunsmith files to change the status to NR the government knows that as well in addition the record that gunsmith must keep for 20 years. If the gunsmith store is burned down hypothetically, the government still have that record from the time you got it at R status to the time to changed it to NR. If you were to sell it, you will need to get reference number. So I am not sure how we can get it “off the book” by changing the class. Please educate me if I missed anything.

I can see an advantage if you are going to sell it before they become prohibited. No need to wait months to transfer for NR guns.

As to keeping it, NR or R would not matter once it becomes prohibited.
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

CGN frequent flyer BigBeaverBoomStix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    I have also the same questions. I have another one that I am debating whether I should convert it to NR as well or not. The communist government already knows that you have it in restricted status. When a gunsmith files to change the status to NR the government knows that as well in addition the record that gunsmith must keep for 20 years. If the gunsmith store is burned down hypothetically, the government still have that record from the time you got it at R status to the time to changed it to NR. If you were to sell it, you will need to get reference number. So I am not sure how we can get it “off the book” by changing the class. Please educate me if I missed anything.

I can see an advantage if you are going to sell it before they become prohibited. No need to wait months to transfer for NR guns.

As to keeping it, NR or R would not matter once it becomes prohibited.
    When you sell it, you get a reference number that only means you conducted a check on said PAL holder having a valid license. Which then gives you permission to proceed to sell them one, or more or no firearms. Yes just because you get the PAL checked doesn’t mean you are doing a sale. People are getting wayyy too confused. It’s not a secret registry when you buy a non restricted and do an online check. I’ve bought recently it’s fine. Ask your local gun store, they’ll confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBeaverBoomStix View Post
    When you sell it, you get a reference number that only means you conducted a check on said PAL holder having a valid license. Which then gives you permission to proceed to sell them one, or more or no firearms. Yes just because you get the PAL checked doesn’t mean you are doing a sale. People are getting wayyy too confused. It’s not a secret registry when you buy a non restricted and do an online check. I’ve bought recently it’s fine. Ask your local gun store, they’ll confirm.
    If you get a reference number to check someone's PAL and you say you don't have the gun when they come a knocking... they would then go down the list of reference numbers that you created and eventually figure out that someone isn't being honest... and then who knows what comes after that. Do they continue digging? I'm not sure.

The best defense may be that you didn't know you had to get a reference number to verify PAL's. I'm not sure what the repercussions would be but I'm willing to bet that there's a large number of gun owners who don't realize that you're supposed to get references for the PAL checks...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast