Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Type81 Special edition in stock, limited quantity

It's a nice rifle for sure, just got an x39 gun from G4C last week...
    Kinda glad it's sold out as I would of been tempted...hehe

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorwayRacer View Post
    For those that don't know:

Type 81 Special Edition: dark red wood finish and the same Mil-Spec Phosphate finish used by current military production rifles. Apparently it's superior corrosion and scratch resistance to standard blued finish.
    which military uses the red wood and phosphate finish?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    which military uses the red wood and phosphate finish?
    Our mysterious non-Chinese military benefactor that Canadians should be thankful for, given their order kept the Type 81 production line open to let Tactical Imports out its own Canadian sized order split into four parts, and probably allowed for the LMG and SR production as well. I'm guessing since the red furniture is non-standard in the com-bloc rifle world it might have been for a ceremonial unit that might also need a reliable automatic firearm, so maybe a presidential guard in Africa or Asia. Pure speculation on my part; perhaps it is best left alone, as the wrong benefactor may be used against the Type 81 by the media.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    Our mysterious non-Chinese military benefactor that Canadians should be thankful for, given their order kept the Type 81 production line open to let Tactical Imports out its own Canadian sized order split into four parts, and probably allowed for the LMG and SR production as well. I'm guessing since the red furniture is non-standard in the com-bloc rifle world it might have been for a ceremonial unit that might also need a reliable automatic firearm, so maybe a presidential guard in Africa or Asia. Pure speculation on my part; perhaps it is best left alone, as the wrong benefactor may be used against the Type 81 by the media.
    lmao, yup, you have quite an imagination but surprisingly, you still believe in the piggyback order BS. i may believe it prior to the first order back in 2017 but since then we have proven we can stand alone, dont need to piggy back. the dragunov stock proves it cos no third world presidential guards uses it, useless you believe they do, lol.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    lmao, yup, you have quite an imagination but surprisingly, you still believe in the piggyback order BS. i may believe it prior to the first order back in 2017 but since then we have proven we can stand alone, dont need to piggy back. the dragunov stock proves it cos no third world presidential guards uses it, useless you believe they do, lol.
    I'm probably wrong, but if they did make the SE rifles just for us , the red furniture is an odd choice for selling to people who want to own an AK, but can't. The again, by making an actual "Red rifle", maybe TI wanted it to look visually distinct from the AK to be overlooked by the government? If that is the case, why are the LMG and SR blonde-furnitured? We may never know...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    I'm probably wrong, but if they did make the SE rifles just for us , the red furniture is an odd choice for selling to people who want to own an AK, but can't. The again, by making an actual "Red rifle", maybe TI wanted it to look visually distinct from the AK to be overlooked by the government? If that is the case, why are the LMG and SR blonde-furnitured? We may never know...
    Blonde furniture is standard Chinese military. Red was a 1 off for us Canadians who wanted a Russian red colour ans TI delivered on what was being asked, same as a Canadian dragunov x39 rifle

You read way too much into everything
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

We had a lot more than that, you snooze you lost right?

G4C GUN STORE

7780 Woodbine Ave Unit 3, Markham, ON L3R 2N7
    Shop Online: www.g4cgunstore.com
    Fax: +1 (905) 604-8679
    Tel: +1 (905) 604-1611
    E-Mail: info@g4cgunstore.com

Follow us on : Facebook & Instagram

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12