Can we get an update on where you guys were at for restricted transfers?

i received an email back today and they re on 1 to 5 business days for shipping restriced approved. got mine approved today so i ll keep update on that one.

i received an email back today and they re on 1 to 5 business days for shipping restriced approved. got mine approved today so i ll keep update on that one.

It's been almost 3 weeks since mine was approved, but the tracking number still shows label created only. I'm not happy.

It's been almost 3 weeks since mine was approved, but the tracking number still shows label created only. I'm not happy.

Ouch. I’d be anxious too. Who sent who what? You got the approval or did they? Are you sure you know they know it’s approved? I guess yes if they created the label, but just checking

I phoned last week, one going to and said to ont, she chuckled and said " just wait " Aug2 ref # 5.98m
Would be nice Xmas present for the buyer if and when.

Ouch. I’d be anxious too. Who sent who what? You got the approval or did they? Are you sure you know they know it’s approved? I guess yes if they created the label, but just checking

RCMP notified me. I notified FOC. FOC said it takes about a week to ship out. It's been almost 3 weeks but the tracking shows no updates. I hope it's not missing like the other customer's order.

Back
Top Bottom