Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: French sniper FRF2 coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by johnlemon View Post
    $8000 CAD pre tax.

You're on another planet. Especially as an importer we've never seen before.
    This is the best price being offered anywhere, USA and Europe included. It's a lot for a firearm, but not all firearms are the same. 3500 of these were made in the late 80's and were just retired by the French military. These are bolt action guns in a common caliber. These are never likely to get hit by bans and are a relatively modern and very exotic military rifle - these will be sold out to a hungry collector market across North American and Europe and they will quickly appreciate. Anyone buying one of these is fortunate to be getting in at the lowest price they were commercially available. And to be able to get them with the original optic. For whatever reason, none of USA's came with them and are being outfitted with repro's at a substantially higher price.

Don't trust the importer because he's new? That's fine, more for those willing to go for it. Personally, it's a deal I'm not going to shy away from.
    Just a dude up in Canada that likes guns
    Have Faith. Have Freedom. Have Fun.

Use this link to find more info about enterprise register of quebec.

http://www.registreentreprises.gouv....n/default.aspx

clic on right find an enterprise

put Arme Atlantique International inc. in the search space

at bottom clic je reconnais and clic rechercher

Voilà

You will see business physical address.

I will purchase if you have them in country with a credit card to a business otherwise not looking to etransfer that kind of money.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KotKotofeich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tinviper View Post
    I will purchase if you have them in country with a credit card to a business otherwise not looking to etransfer that kind of money.
    Me as well. Not sure I'd want to do a pre-buy even with a cc - they usually have a time limit on reimbursements in case of non-delivery so no good for that...
    Always looking for guns made 1890 or earlier - class doesn't matter, even prohibiteds.

Any update on this import?

Business Member
    Good Afternoon,

Update for imports and credit card.

For import the ETA for february 2023 is correct. All firearms are inspected and wrapped.

We would like to apologize for the waiting time. Every shooter's would like pre-order one with credit card and we understand that. The solution will be arrived in two weeks with paiement by phone or mail.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions

AAI Team

Business Member
    Good Afternoon,

Update!

- The FRF2 will arrive in February as announced.
    - Only few rifle available
    - Credit Card paiement available directly in shop by phone or mail.

Have a good day

AAI Team

I was going to buy...but that angry rooster also found on https://www.freepik.com/premium-vect...e_29817981.htm, https://www.vecteezy.com/vector-art/...r-product-logo that you are using as your logo doesn't really instill confidence...kind of like the rest of your site. Good luck, need to build some trust here I think guy. Good luck, I HOPE you are legit!
    "They are the most armed, and most free” - Nicolo Macchiavelli, regarding Switzerland

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bladerogers View Post
    I was going to buy...but that angry rooster also found on https://www.freepik.com/premium-vect...e_29817981.htm, https://www.vecteezy.com/vector-art/...r-product-logo that you are using as your logo doesn't really instill confidence...kind of like the rest of your site. Good luck, need to build some trust here I think guy. Good luck, I HOPE you are legit!
    As long as they take cc payments I don't think it would be an issue. I'm also hoping they're legit cuz 8k for a frf2 is a great price

Business Member
    I understand your position regarding the logo. This logo is being modified by a professional to be our official property.
    When questioning our legitimacy and legality on Canadian territory, I think you do not know how such a company is created administratively and physically.

we are aware that the novelty we represent creates mistrust and this is normal, but we have to start somewhere!

You will judge when the first FRF2s will be delivered.

I wish you an excellent evening.
    Last edited by AAIcanada; 01-13-2023 at 08:49 PM.