In-stock: Type 81 lmg

the drum mag is pretty cool
however my rifle (SR) is probably close to 14 lbs loaded lol! i can't hold it in offhand ready position long (obviously drum mags aren't for that anyway)

How secure is the Tactical Imports site for making a transaction? I've heard stories of online shops being hacked and credit cards compromised. Thx.

How secure is the Tactical Imports site for making a transaction? I've heard stories of online shops being hacked and credit cards compromised. Thx.

I've bought tons of stuff from TI. Best in the biz when it comes to firearms retailers! Never had an issue, and I've got lots of their toys in my safe :)

If you don't want to use the credit card you can make etransfer on their web, some dealers are credit card only dunno why.

With the savings I was able to get this plus an extra drum mag, flash hider, sling and a spare parts kit. I also bought 3 extra 5/5 mags but I was super hoping to get some 5/30 mags for those sweet reloads. I tried finding on your website if it comes with any extra mags at all but couldn’t find any information. Two questions, does it come with any mags and are you expecting more 5/30’s to come in? I’m sorry if this has been mentioned already!!! I’m so excited for this lmg. I have been eyeing this for MONTHS and I finally purchased one.

With the savings I was able to get this plus an extra drum mag, flash hider, sling and a spare parts kit. I also bought 3 extra 5/5 mags but I was super hoping to get some 5/30 mags for those sweet reloads. I tried finding on your website if it comes with any extra mags at all but couldn’t find any information. Two questions, does it come with any mags and are you expecting more 5/30’s to come in? I’m sorry if this has been mentioned already!!! I’m so excited for this lmg. I have been eyeing this for MONTHS and I finally purchased one.

Awesome thank-you for your business! Yes more 5/30's are on-route just cleared customs :)

53079625200_93a5937a28_b.jpg

Along with my new SR rifle my new LMG is all shades of wood.
Wouldn't mind having a set thay matches for it if I can purchase a complete set..

Back
Top Bottom