Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WOW, this is nice.

OK, why is it called the Siberian? I would expect a white gun.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

NEA/BCL barrels have always been very accurate, I don’t know whose blanks they are using but I hope they never stop. When I bought mine I considered it a top shelf barrel at a bargain bucket price.

Never preorder a firearm. Also, TNA had a preorder just recently for the 180 Gen 2 and guys were buying them from other retailers for at least a month before even the first few preorderers received theirs from TNA.

Bought a 10" NEA bbl from epps for 15$ and it grouped 1moa at 100 yards. Very surprised how it performed. By that time NEA was no longer and i had contacted BCL to source a NEA bbl nut. They sent it out for free. I know they had QA issues in the past but i feel that they've improved since then.

Are these rifles using standard milspec ar triggers or something proprietary? Thinking of getting one and tossing in my trigger tech if it's compatible.

Yeah and how many iterations of updates and fixes is this going to need before it achieves its final form and leaves beta testing?

This Canadian company is coming up with some sweet stuff. (Go Dog Go!)
    I can see The Dictator and his butterfly dicks will try and distort then destroy them >(Prohib).
    Like they did with Avro.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BeaverMeat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_juiced_coupe View Post
    Why is it 2 colours
    Does that scare you?
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.

Somewhere in the middle and a little south
    I like the mix of colours, and it looks like a nice rifle. But as another poster said, “never pre-order a firearm” actually I won’t pre-order anything. Go on a waiting list, yes but that’s it. So maybe once they’re here and everything is sorted out I grab one.
    CSSA Life Member, Proud CFA Member, Proud CFFR Member, Member of BRRC, SASS # 112759, IPSC # 404, P.P.C. Competitor

CGN Regular
    Oooo lala

CGN Regular
    It says the first of 3 to be coming out in the near future. Perhaps a 308 or 7.62x39 offering next!?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast