Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: BCL SRV2 Siberian Semi-Auto Rifle RESTOCKED 12 MAR 2024

its not anyone's fault - some retailers order X amount, and then sell them all as "pre-orders". Other retailers order X amount and don't put them as pre-orders.

Then the manufacturer and distributer ship things places.

So you could be #10 on store 1's pre-order list and be waiting while people are walking into store 2 and buying off the rack.

It's not a joke, it's the risk you took. The pre-orders are a stores decision, not distributer and not manufacturer.
    @seawolfarms on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by cptseawolf View Post
    its not anyone's fault - some retailers order X amount, and then sell them all as "pre-orders". Other retailers order X amount and don't put them as pre-orders.

Then the manufacturer and distributer ship things places.

So you could be #10 on store 1's pre-order list and be waiting while people are walking into store 2 and buying off the rack.

It's not a joke, it's the risk you took. The pre-orders are a stores decision, not distributer and not manufacturer.
    that's exactly what I was trying to say, not saying it's anyone's fault. Maybe I will only be pre ordering something like Bren 2 at reputable dealers in the future, not at some retailers only wishing to hold your money and business and not care about their capability of fulfilling the needs. I've seen too much, first release of WK 180s Gen 1/Gen 2, first shipment of type 81s, none have worked out for me. I have to cancel all my pre orders and buy from LGS off the rack. This is not pre ordering from what I understand.
    Plus, I heard VRS has preorders of almost to 80 Siberians or even more. I don't know how many they ordered from Distributer. But if they take more pre orders from customers than their actual orders from distributer, something is seriously wrong.

Business Member Victory Ridge Sportsman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by astrodude View Post
    I have a pre order back in December. When do you guys ship them out? It’s ridiculous especially when several retailers have dozens of them in stock for sale right now but pre orders are still waiting?
    We have ordered enough Siberians to cover all the pre-orders. We are shipping out as many as the supplier sends us each week. Based on what the supplier is telling us to expect for fulfilment, we should be through November and December orders by the end of February and January orders by mid March.

Furthermore, we are emailing all our pre-order customers with a customer service gesture to compensate you all for your patience and understanding.
    Last edited by Victory Ridge Sportsman; 02-11-2023 at 08:35 PM.

Order placed at what date range is been shipped right now? Any update?

Restocked on Black and Black/FDE Two-Tone 12 Mar 2024

Plus we have some crazy good deals on bulk buy magazines and ammo to fill them up.

Name:  BCL SRV2 Siberian.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  133.8 KB

Its a solid rifle for the price, black creek labs is currently working on developing a sales method for spare parts. consumers in this industry seem to think a rifle is only good if it can be used roughly for thousands of rounds without maitenance and replacing wear parts. Its too bad they didnt setup the spare parts avenue before releasing the rifle but their warranty service is on point.

the rifle is reliable, accurate, looks good and is well made. Add a muzzle device and upgraded trigger and its even better .

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppka47 View Post
    Its a solid rifle for the price, black creek labs is currently working on developing a sales method for spare parts. consumers in this industry seem to think a rifle is only good if it can be used roughly for thousands of rounds without maitenance and replacing wear parts. Its too bad they didnt setup the spare parts avenue before releasing the rifle but their warranty service is on point.

the rifle is reliable, accurate, looks good and is well made. Add a muzzle device and upgraded trigger and its even better .
    Well said! Our customers have all reported great things and the few that needed warranty were resolved very quickly and successfully. Excellent rifle and service from our experience.

Looks like a pipette ��
    Follow through isn't just a shooting fundamental, it's a life skill.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234