Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tillsonburg review

Small shop in a small town, cant blame them for not price matching large businesses that have massive bulk orders at reduced unit cost.
    I'll pay a few buck more just to avoid the slimey practices of certain site sponsors and support small business instead.
    These guys are solid. Keep up the good work.

I've purchased a couple of firearms from this outlet. They do pay attention to your request when ordering and purchasing. I requested that the item be packed extra well so as to save bumping and banging about in transit. They certainly do pack it well. No more rifle barrels punching through the box end.

Super nice country boys and girls. Friendly and nice in stock supply for a smaller gun shop. I support local when I can.

CGN Regular
    I only have good comments on my orders from Tillsonburg.

I hope they have alot of business in the future because they deserve it.

Best Bang for my buck & the closest!

I've ordered from them before and they are top notch - I will pay the extra if I have to

I concur, I've made a few purchases and it's always been trouble free and very quick shipping.

Keep up the great work Tillsonburg!
    “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” Sun Tzu, Art of War 475-221 B.C.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Tried to buy some mags from them awhile back. Phoned in said no problem and then said they needed to check if they had any in stock. Mags were a good price but they didn't have enough. They were offering some kind of special, free shipping or something. I said I would take them if they offered the free shipping even though we came up short by just a bit, (1 more mag would have made the minimum and we would have been good.). Their response was no and they didn't seem to really give a crap. They wouldn't hold the deal for when they got more mags in. Bought 12 mags at another store.
    Haven't bought since then, do check them out occasionally, but their attitude still bothers me. I wanted to spend my money. not my fault they didn't have adequate stock.
    Last edited by Light Infantry; 04-06-2023 at 12:30 AM. Reason: spelling
    I dislike having a battle of wits when my opponent comes unarmed....it just seems so unsportsmanlike!

CGN Regular
    Love this place to shop online. Great service!

Great prices and great service!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast