Thread: Remove

Remove

…….
    Last edited by Helsinki Cowboy; 02-20-2023 at 10:01 PM.
    Registration leads to confiscation .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Helsinki Cowboy View Post
    Now that you’re concentrating on .22’s , shotguners will be turning their attention to Iron Horse shorties . Most unfortunate!
    Not sure that's much of a worry.

Now that you’re concentrating on .22’s , shotguners will be turning their attention to Iron Horse shorties . Most unfortunate!
    Not really...those look like the turkish crap thats flooded the market tbh.

…….
    Last edited by Helsinki Cowboy; 02-20-2023 at 09:56 PM.

Guess we’ll have to see from new owners . Btw I’d never sell my Dlask stuff . I just want more !
    Brother, I want to make more, I really do, but these last two years have kicked all of us in the nads pretty hard. Finding help is damned near impossible, materials costs have skyrocketed and the F'ing morons at the helm of our federal government have taken a personal (WEF directed) stance on firearms in general (before their big globalization push) that we just haven't had time to make these. I have the barrel blanks, I have some donor shotguns.....I just don't at this moment have the manpower or time.

All that being said, now that our having to make 90+ of our 1911's by hand, developed our new Takedown version of the 10/22 and complated a run of over 500+ barrels we will porbable have a few months to make some. Don't get too excited though ok, they are still in the works. Once we get to them and have some ready for ale, as always I will post the announcement here and let everyone know what, how many along with links to the website here thay can be found.

I will add this post script now, with how much materials ,labour and the new Remington donor guns have risen in price the Shorty Shotguns and other specialty shotgun bits we make will also be going up in price so we can keep the lights on and the doors open. Fair warning gentlemen.

And no, I don't fear Turkish shotgun crap, lol. We were one of the first comapnies to sell them and had nothing but issues from the get-go. Some ran great, some sucked and were scrapped. We sell our US of A made Shorties to law enforcment agencies as breacher shotguns and haven't had anything but excellent feedback. Like I said, not worried one bit brother.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

………
    Last edited by Helsinki Cowboy; 11-23-2022 at 10:01 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    Joseph Dlask is the best smith in these parts bar none. Thanks for your service Joe.