Finally picked up my new handgun and great visit!

RL1

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Well the near 5 month wait is over! Got the notice this morning and rushed right over to FOC to pick up my HK P8A1!

i-FQDKF6H-XL.jpg

i-vrSfbnR-XL.jpg

i-kbGdhpG-X2.jpg

i-gtgGB6q-XL.jpg

As usual, great service and great selection at FOC….love the B&T

i-mFLPVzW-XL.jpg

i-hfGhxs3-XL.jpg

i-pqm6nkC-XL.jpg

i-C9FTvzj-X2.jpg

i-5RgjZdX-X2.jpg

i-9qR5RmZ-X2.jpg

i-gZFjqLx-XL.jpg

Love the camo on this TacOrd

i-cPfn8CL-XL.jpg

i-dxcnmz3-XL.jpg

Dealer exclusive Ruger Scout with wood stock

i-FBLW4j6-XL.jpg

The Fix by Q

i-CbrXbqm-XL.jpg

ASP training gun

i-dPGxRhG-XL.jpg

Great selection from the Surefire weaponlight series

i-F3sFWBJ-X2.jpg

And Streamlight TLRs

i-L2VpKmx-X2.jpg

MIRA gas masks

i-R9KmtQQ-X2.jpg

For big game hunters

i-6TNW2Np-XL.jpg

I have this one in purple…toxic green would be a nice addition

i-gz9kkv5-X2.jpg

Thanks again for finding this awesome, rare HK and for the great service.

i-hKWCHtT-XL.jpg

RL

so happy for you. i notified them of my approval more than a week ago (that will be 2 weeks in wednesday) and they did not ship it yet. yours was certainly easier to find ...

Nice gun and glad it was worth the wait. Looks like you never just pick up one gun. ;)
I picked up a few plastic guns (still waiting on a SIG P320 X-Five Legion R2 Full-Size) during this "freeze panic" as well.

Nice gun and glad it was worth the wait. Looks like you never just pick up one gun. ;)
I picked up a few plastic guns (still waiting on a SIG P320 X-Five Legion R2 Full-Size) during this "freeze panic" as well.

thanks, lol i wish that was the case! i only got the HK, just "window shopping" the others lol (but that GMH-9 non-restricted will be next)

the Legion is nice! I was thinking of getting the carry version but didnt move fast enough

RL

BTW, as a total aside...no one mentioned it but if i may flex, lol, what they say about Dixxon flannel shirts being addictive is true! I have a few from their horror series and in case you didnt catch it, that one is the Torrance, from the Shining

i-Vp7cZc9-XL.jpg

yes they are open...the notice that they were closed for in-store shopping has been removed from their website...there was a steady stream of people coming and going while i was there.

That's a NICE pistol, congrats!

And... I'm also awaiting a transfer approval from the ON CFO for a FOC purchased 4.75" Heritage Arms Rough Rider... From Oct.7th...

So with the CFO currently approving June purchases, it will be a while... LOL

Back
Top Bottom