Finally picked up my new handgun and great visit!

those are awesome..i got to play with them at TACCOM...in case you did not see my pics, here is a repost:

I also wanted to look at the X400U and new X300turbo from Surefire’s weaponlight series.

i-rrZhZJp-XL..jpg

i-FShTHwH-XL..jpg

The X400U is a laser/light combo

i-zGzFLFc-XL..jpg

while the X300turbo is the longest throw pistol light on the market (over 500 meters!)

i-WdH6GNW-XL..jpg

i-XDMJgCc-XL..jpg

i-3pRdqmZ-XL..jpg

i-Q87Ksrb-XL..jpg

Hopefully you didn't buy it with a credit card. These guys are the worst

of course he did, even he didn't his personal info was exposed. Look at those pictures with a face and bunch of guns exposed on a public forum, a careful or intelligent person would never do that

of course he did, even he didn't his personal info was exposed. Look at those pictures with a face and bunch of guns exposed on a public forum, a careful or intelligent person would never do that

<rolleyes> you must be new..i have posted literally thousands of pics on this forum, other venues, in print magazine articles etc. ...a careful or intelligent person wouldnt be so paranoid.

RL

<rolleyes> you must be new..i have posted literally thousands of pics on this forum, other venues, in print magazine articles etc. ...a careful or intelligent person wouldnt be so paranoid.

RL
Then you must have been not so intelligent for so long.

Identify theft did happen. A careful or intelligent person wouldn’t deny fact

Then you must have been not so intelligent for so long.

Identify theft did happen. A careful or intelligent person wouldn’t deny fact

You are paranoid. Identity theft happen when they get your personnal bank account infos along with every details to make possible financial transaction. Your bank infos are likely get hacked than a picture with guns will do.

There is plenty of pictures of guys and gal with guns..just look at shot show reports. There is nothing wrong to be in pictures with a gun. There is hundred and hundred of pictures of know shooters with guns. You obviously not aware of much.
Heck even Carey Price did it.
Just go on CGN post about gal with guns..3000 post..go there with your stupid comments..we will see how long you last.

On top of it, not understanding the CC fraud do not happen at the store end - they have everything to loose - nothing to gain from that - but downstream in the treatment of the transaction. Actions have to be taken by the store but it’s limited.Changing internet service provider and banks that accept to deal with guns is not easy.

CC frauds is now widespread. It can happed each time you use it, and not necessarily at the last transactions - business - you visited. If you were more informed about IT, we will not see stupids comments be repeated over and over.

Last edited:
sweet find ! always had nothing but good comments about shopping online at FOC..always had satisfying and smooth transactions over all sorts of outdoors stuff.

RL1
your posts are great I always enjoy them

people are just extremely frustrated at FOC right now

myself included, the way they conducted themselves is very shady, and unethical

but you are right this has now derailed your thread

RL1, great posts. Keep up with those nice report !!
Thats what CGN is all about.

RL1
your posts are great I always enjoy them

well thank you, i shall keep them going :)

Had another great visit today, again with CCFR Gunnie Girl and Canuck Pro-Staffer, Morgy!

A couple of our favourites, a Benelli Nova Speed competition gun with 12 round extended mag and a customized lever action

i-8QhQTGc-XL.jpg

i-fpRc4n7-XL.jpg

i-JtpzVb8-XL.jpg

i-bN65Czk-X3.jpg

i-WgpSmzB-XL.jpg

I also really liked the Mini Fix by Q

i-zQRTNpK-XL.jpg

i-s5T2TD8-XL.jpg

i-k7DzrBF-XL.jpg

i-Jm45KXt-X2.jpg

i-767msQj-XL.jpg

Morgy also liked the Mossberg 940 Pro in white (snow goose?) camo

i-xxT69fb-X2.jpg

The store was quite busy and that was nice to see.

We went for wings at Magwyers Pub, supposedly the best wings in the region. While the wings themselves were decent, I was disappointed with the Call Me an Ambulance sauce as it had zero heat but was billed as challenge level.

i-977pPLq-XL.jpg

i-8MX3Zw9-XL.jpg

i-gG69K42-XL.jpg

i-Ht3P5WS-XL.jpg

all in all a great day

RL

Homie yall be strait stuntin legend wit da john wick hammerz cost like 5 racks. Ima stay on my grind so I can floss wit da louie kicks and gucci belt wit da amg whip. Peace out

The title of this thread is " Finally picked up my new handgun and great visit! " ; and has nothing to do with credit cards . Some great looking hardware in this thread , and the lady is pretty easy on the eyes as well . Keep up the good work !

Last edited:
Exactly, thank you!

Oh it seems like i didnt post pics from our last visit?? i can look up my review for that as well

i-KZqTkh9-XL.jpg

Homie yall be strait stuntin legend wit da john wick hammerz cost like 5 racks. Ima stay on my grind so I can floss wit da louie kicks and gucci belt wit da amg whip. Peace out

Blinding em with the ice on the sneakers. Whip game on point AMG rolling on 20's SKRT SKRT!

Back
Top Bottom