Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: H1000 and Varget Powder

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar

H1000 and Varget Powder

SOLD OUT FOR BOTH

5 Of these arriving next week. We do not ship powder so local drop off Only.

$92.00 Per LBS
    $82.50 Per LBS if you buy all 5

4 VAR8 Cans Arriving the same time. We do not ship powder so local drop off Only.

$570.00 Per Can
    $520.00 Per Can If You Buy all 4
    Last edited by Frontier Firearms; 11-08-2022 at 05:50 PM.

CGN Regular
    Glad to see there are finally Varget coming into the country. Too bad I'm not anywhere close by but hopefully this means my local stores will have them on the shelves soon.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by diegocn View Post
    Glad to see there are finally Varget coming into the country. Too bad I'm not anywhere close by but hopefully this means my local stores will have them on the shelves soon.
    100% small light at the end of a long dark tunnel- Hopefully other powder and primers to follow. Seeing Varget at $70ish/lb is awesome.

Sir, kindly do not sell all your 4 8 lbs keg to one person , lets try to accommodate other shooting enthusiasts to also be able to buy one, I’m sure whoever will buy all the 4 kegs will resale for big profits, on our present time where we are under attack in all fronts, we should learn to help everyone to continue enjoying our passion . Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ffgats View Post
    Sir, kindly do not sell all your 4 8 lbs keg to one person , lets try to accommodate other shooting enthusiasts to also be able to buy one, I’m sure whoever will buy all the 4 kegs will resale for big profits, on our present time where we are under attack in all fronts, we should learn to help everyone to continue enjoying our passion . Thanks
    Agreed. Almost a guarantee the lucky customer will make some good profit if they buy them all.

Nice ! Sell 4 8lb jugs to one guy for $2350 tax in. Buddy turns around and sells them for $800 each and makes himself $850 profit. I bet we will see this on the EE shortly
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcintyre1220 View Post
    Nice ! Sell 4 8lb jugs to one guy for $2350 tax in. Buddy turns around and sells them for $800 each and makes himself $850 profit. I bet we will see this on the EE shortly
    A few weeks ago, when there were Fiocchi Small Rifle primers for a decent price, I saw it show up for sale on another forum.

There is really no reason to bulk sell the powder and at a discount. Sell it individually and even limit one per buyer. Its not like there are 400 jugs and tying up the store's cash flow or credit line. There are only 4 jugs and I am sure there are at least 4 people in Prince Albert that loads Varget The store makes more money ($200) and well deserved for bringing it in at a decent price. Need to hire a better marketing guy, you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew28 View Post
    A few weeks ago, when there were Fiocchi Small Rifle primers for a decent price, I saw it show up for sale on another forum.

There is really no reason to bulk sell the powder and at a discount. Sell it individually and even limit one per buyer. Its not like there are 400 jugs and tying up the store's cash flow or credit line. There are only 4 jugs and I am sure there are at least 4 people in Prince Albert that loads Varget The store makes more money ($200) and well deserved for bringing it in at a decent price. Need to hire a better marketing guy, you think?
    Yes this one is different. Every vendor in the country has powder limits per customer.
    CCFR member

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sask378 View Post
    Yes this one is different. Every vendor in the country has powder limits per customer.
    We are just assuming it was one person that bought it. Maybe 4 guys actually bought 1 jug each. Regardless, the bulk purchase should not have been offered.

Frontier is a good store and too honest to think of a scheme. They can sell it for more money, they can auction it or they can use it as door crasher special, spent $200 in the store and you can buy the Varget for $570. They can have 4 customers spending an extra $200 each and sell the Varget for $570 to each one. Although I respect them for the honest business practice, in this case, its a disservice to the other customer that might want to buy a jug. Need to limit stuff in demand and severely short on supply. Even costco limit toilet paper at the beginning of Covid !

Maybe wishful thinking, what if there are MORE powder coming ? Maybe Frontier got a trailer load of Varget and other powder on its way?

Maddness! Another supplier is asking $998 per

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast