187   0   0
640832004618CA.JPG

Tac light and optic not included.

Please click picture for link to site

Attachments

• 640832004618CA.JPG
    640832004618CA.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 6,221
Looks like a new 3d printed buttstock that's a bit longer so it doesn't collapse all the way. The first batch had a metal block epoxied in to prevent full closure.

Good idea, but given that I've seen a gun from the first batch that RCMP insisted on being registered restricted, I'd want a bit more reassurance before ordering.

Looks like a new 3d printed buttstock that's a bit longer so it doesn't collapse all the way. The first batch had a metal block epoxied in to prevent full closure.

Good idea, but given that I've seen a gun from the first batch that RCMP insisted on being registered restricted, I'd want a bit more reassurance before ordering.

Me too, very interested but don't want to get ####ed around even more by the horsey cops

Yes, we have a letter from the Lab and an FRT number. All is good. These will also ship out before Christmas and if Canada Post can keep it together you should be able to put it under the tree.

The IRUNGUNS Team

These are guaranteed NR?

Last edited:
Been wanting one of those for a while! I did not see any good reliability reviews on the web though. Any1 with hands on experience would share it's insight?

Been wanting one of those for a while! I did not see any good reliability reviews on the web though. Any1 with hands on experience would share it's insight?

Few on youtube. Few others online keep it clean after 250 rounds some had issues cleaned and were fine. Apparently mags are a pain to load and theres speedloader out there for them. Not first hand though. There is a keltec forum though out there.

Back
Top Bottom