ATRS Big Gun Giveaway 7!! It's Huntin' Season!

Its not ATRS, its the omnipresent bs/greed from Loto Kebekistan and Revenue Kebekistan. Always has been like that. We love it. That's why we live there...

You mean that Loto Québec doesn't allow anybody from Qc to win something outside of Québec? I didn't know that.

I just got 2 stickers... I still don't understand why you are excluding Québec.
You mean that Loto Québec doesn't allow anybody from Qc to win something outside of Québec? I didn't know that.

Actually, they will allow QC to enter, BUT the company running the promotion has to send any and all prizes to Quebec to be inspected for value, and then they are held in Quebec until the winner is identified and shipped. Or some astronomical fee is held as collateral. There's something about it that is just so asinine that everyone simply excludes QC. Easy solution... PO Box in another province. Ontario residents want to avoid PST ? QC PO Box. QC residents want to enter promos ? ON PO box. Or just enter with a friends address from another province, etc.

Just a waiting game now ��

Winners email went out yesterday, Draw took place on Wednesday at noon, live on our Facebook. (www.facebook.com/albertatactical/)

Rifle winners:
1st Place: Al Mo***** Inv00090
2nd Place: Brandon Le****** Inv00047
3rd Place: Clinton Ha***** Inv00268

Bonus Prize winners:
$300 Gift Card: Craig Le***** Inv00159
$200 Gift Card: Richard Br***** Inv00180
$100 Gift Card: Andrew Ca***** Inv00250

Back
Top Bottom