Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Make your Kel Tec CMR30 Non Restricted with our conversion kit. 50.00USD

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Yes it does. The stock had to be approved by the RCMP in order to have the rifle recertified as Non Restricted before they will remove it from the registry. That is why there is a letter that was provided from Inspection Services, it verifies it is an approved stock allowing for reclassification.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    I don’t see where it says that in the firearms act. It clearly defines what a NR and if a firearm meets those criteria it is NR. I don’t think you could be charged with anything if the firearm wet the definition of NR

You take that thought and run with it. When they don't remove it from the registry you can launch a class action law suit when they catch you on crown land with it and criminally charge you.

Then, you can open your wallet, litigate the matter and try and justify your statement, in the process you will most likely lose all your firearms. That would not be a hill I would want to die on for a 50.00 investment. It's people with your thought process that make things more difficult for the rest of us.

If you don't want to be compliant don't buy it.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbydigital View Post
    I don’t see where it says that in the firearms act. It clearly defines what a NR and if a firearm meets those criteria it is NR. I don’t think you could be charged with anything if the firearm wet the definition of NR

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Is RCMP verification a legal requirement? I don’t see anywhere that it is. Once the stock is installed you call them and inform them of the classification change. The firearm meets the definition of NR no matter what. Am I missing something? Or are they asking for something that is not legally required?
    If you want the rifles registration removed from the registry as a restricted firearm, verification is required
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    In the end, you may walk away without a criminal charge, but it is the lengthy process to get there and the costs incurred that are the issue.

The government loves to use "punishment by process" if you have not been a victim of this, i can understand why you think the way you do.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    Lol 3d printed. What a joke.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fritzhanzel's Avatar
    Can somebody please close the troll farm.

Thanks Irunguns, keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick911 View Post
    Lol 3d printed. What a joke.
    It's 50bux dude.

Ya stop the bashing
    There are people that care to have NR and not on the registry.

There are plenty of restricted 16" versions. Go buy that..

argh. too bad it shares mags with the pistol; the 30nd mag would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    You take that thought and run with it. When they don't remove it from the registry you can launch a class action law suit when they catch you on crown land with it and criminally charge you.

Then, you can open your wallet, litigate the matter and try and justify your statement, in the process you will most likely lose all your firearms. That would not be a hill I would want to die on for a 50.00 investment. It's people with your thought process that make things more difficult for the rest of us.

If you don't want to be compliant don't buy it.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    So no, it's not a legal requirement and the scenario you described is completely hypothetical. Perhaps a well informed officer takes out a tape measure and figures out that it indeed meets the definition of NR and you are on your merry way.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast