Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Make your Kel Tec CMR30 Non Restricted with our conversion kit. 50.00USD

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    You take that thought and run with it. When they don't remove it from the registry you can launch a class action law suit when they catch you on crown land with it and criminally charge you.

Then, you can open your wallet, litigate the matter and try and justify your statement, in the process you will most likely lose all your firearms. That would not be a hill I would want to die on for a 50.00 investment. It's people with your thought process that make things more difficult for the rest of us.

If you don't want to be compliant don't buy it.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    I am trying to make it easier on everyone by not needing verification to be compliant. Seemed simple.

Anyone else getting "PRODUCT NOT FOUND"?

I re-barreled my CMR30 and had it declassified. Have an email transcript from the rcmp ident lab stating that a stock modification does not qualify it's classification change as per FRT 153688-3.

Perhaps this FRT does not apply to this thread, who knows. "FRT 153688-3 shows that exact scenario: 500mm barrel with a non-restricted class."

It's a really good thing the RCMP doesn't interpret laws on their own! /s

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KotKotofeich's Avatar
    The live FRT now has the 153688-4 entry (I'm a verifier) 408 mm barrel non restricted but no notes as to why. I'd say this is legit but as usual the lab is being squirelly. Expect this to be up on Armalytics at the next update.

Last edited by KotKotofeich; 11-10-2022 at 06:11 PM.
    Always looking for guns made 1890 or earlier - class doesn't matter, even prohibiteds.

Look, it's a 50.00 fix for a NON restricted FRT, quit picking it apart. You also get a bonus, a front sling attachment. Like everything else it was a 3 year endeavor getting this worded out and getting the lab to sign off on it.

You can spend approx. 400.00 plus rebarreling your rifle or you can purchase this stock for 50.00US plus shipping, either way you're compliant.

If we injection molded the stock it would 3X more expensive to cover the costs. It is 3D printed on a Makerbot Method X with a Carbon Fiber filament not a Walmart special.

For the keyboard warriors that feel the need to ##### go troll someone elses thread.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Amen!!!
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KotKotofeich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Amen!!!
    +1

Anyone in Ottawa who wants a verifier report filed for their rifle being NR with this stock can pm me and we'll sort it out.

Sorry, IRG, hope this is ok? I'm on your side in this case Otherwise feel free to remove this post, I won't be offended.
    Always looking for guns made 1890 or earlier - class doesn't matter, even prohibiteds.

Thank you, the stock comes with a compliance letter referencing this FRT number for whoever will be doing the classification change, as well we recommend the end user keep a copy of the letter on their phone.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by KotKotofeich View Post
    The live FRT now has the 153688-4 entry (I'm a verifier) 408 mm barrel non restricted but no notes as to why. I'd say this is legit but as usual the lab is being squirelly. Expect this to be up on Armalytics at the next update.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

So many complaints about a company doing something that benefits us for a reasonable price "OH THE HUMANITY". Thank you IRG for your efforts.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer randyhub's Avatar
    It's a rimfire, why would it not be legal being over 660mm? Centrefire I understand needing a longer barrel. Spend the 50.00 get it to non restricted. My son has an expensive 3D printer, quality filament is not cheap nor is time, at 50.00 these guys are not going to retire, be grateful they are even reaching out to help.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast