Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Make your Kel Tec CMR30 Non Restricted with our conversion kit. 50.00USD

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KotKotofeich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpm_machine View Post
    A question about this this , how will this stock interact with the original nr modification on the first batch of non restricted irunguns offered? Will it add even more length to the already restricted stocks ? Will the expoxied on stoppers need to be removed ? Can they be removed . If you had an original model brought in as non restricted does it still need to be verified once this stock is on ?
    I was thinking that since it's epoxy, acetone can remove it... Will be trying at some point.
    Always looking for guns made 1890 or earlier - class doesn't matter, even prohibiteds.

Depending how this mounts on it may be a non issue , hopefully they thought through a retrofit process or can advise on the process to make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by KotKotofeich View Post
    I was thinking that since it's epoxy, acetone can remove it... Will be trying at some point.

CGN Regular
    Can you bring in more Kel Tec CMR30 Magazines into Canada please?.

Hello.
    I just installed the IRUNGUNS n/r stock on my CMR-30.
    I live in the Montreal area and am in Ottawa very frequently.
    I would like to take you up on your verifier services and would be happy to compensate you the required amount.
    Thanks
    William Adams

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567