Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mags not working with TNA WK180C upper receiver

Mags not working with TNA WK180C upper receiver

Hi all,

sorry if this was already brought up, but I couldn't find any mention of it.

I have a problem with most mags not seating correctly after I changed out my WK180C's upper receiver for the TNA one with the handy dust cover. I have tried it with the Lynx 180B lower receiver as well as with the original installed. Both just won't let any mags other than the Cross Ind. Pistol Magazines. IS there a fix for this? Has anybody else had this problem?

Thanks
    CA47

Just to be clear, I love both True North Arms and Spectre Ballistics. Not trying to slag anyone's products here, just trying to get this combo to work. The TNA upper with the Lynx lower makes a really sweet combo for the WK180C. So, if anybody knows what the issue is here, I would be so very grateful.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    The uppers don't seem to like Pmags.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Haven’t had any issues running pmags. Lynx lower and tna upper.

What exactly is the issue? Loaded mag on a closed bolt can be an issue depending how/where your mags are
    Pinned.

I had nothing but problems with the original platform and after trying these different parts. Ultimately, the solution was to get rid of it.
    If you meet more than one azzhole per day...chances are you're the azzhole....

Quote Originally Posted by leonard_e View Post
    Haven’t had any issues running pmags. Lynx lower and tna upper.

What exactly is the issue? Loaded mag on a closed bolt can be an issue depending how/where your mags are
    Pinned.
    The mags (original M16 ones as well as pmags) just won't stay locked into the mag well. They just pop out with a mild shake of the gun. If I load in a mag with the BCG held back, the mag will pop out when I release the BCG forward. The same thing happens if I load in the first round manually and resecure the mag. The mag will pop out on the return of the BCG forward.

Could TNA and/or Spectre weigh in on this? They are both great companies and must have seen this before and know a fix for it.

Quote Originally Posted by CA47 View Post
    The mags (original M16 ones as well as pmags) just won't stay locked into the mag well. They just pop out with a mild shake of the gun. If I load in a mag with the BCG held back, the mag will pop out when I release the BCG forward. The same thing happens if I load in the first round manually and resecure the mag. The mag will pop out on the return of the BCG forward.

Could TNA and/or Spectre weigh in on this? They are both great companies and must have seen this before and know a fix for it.
    That is actually a feature, auto eject...
    Dr. Catenstein Acres: "Nobody is welcome!"

Ha! ��
    Guns for nothin' bullets for free

Quote Originally Posted by IanON View Post

The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Quote Originally Posted by IanON View Post

You are terrible loool

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast