FOC creditcard fraud?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hashtag me too… credit card was fraudulently charged shortly after purchase made from firearmsoutlet. Some POS with access to the online purchase information has been having a great time.

As an individual been working in retail for more than 10 years, when you purchase online or in-store with CC, the fund was transferred to the third party until the retailer's end sent authentication otherwise the fund remains there, when you check the receipt you only see last 4 digits of your card and that's all the information retailers have regarding your CC, nobody knows your CC detail other than you and your bank, period. one should be more careful when subscribing online adult service.

As an individual been working in retail for more than 10 years, when you purchase online or in-store with CC, the fund was transferred to the third party until the retailer's end sent authentication otherwise the fund remains there, when you check the receipt you only see last 4 digits of your card and that's all the information retailers have regarding your CC, nobody knows your CC detail other than you and your bank, period. one should be more careful when subscribing online adult service.

Lmao, ok so you were what a sales clerk? Because that’s absolute bull####.
It would be insanely easy to have a code written that scims the info off their site as you input it.

You may work retail but are obviously clueless about the back end of things.

Sounds like hackers deliberately targeting gun shops.

It's most likely the big online payment processors that many stores are using on their websites that are compromised. And just like bank data breaches, nobody will ever know for sure until some big news story hits.

Purchased a TT-33 from FOC with a dedicated on line only card just before the freeze.

Multiple $1 charges from the US and one from Immigration Canada.

Master Card caught it right away and replaced the card

Pound Me Too. Do we know if it was online stores or the RCMP website that was compromised? I renewed my license online with the same credit card I make pew pew purchases with.

Pound Me Too. Do we know if it was online stores or the RCMP website that was compromised? I renewed my license online with the same credit card I make pew pew purchases with.

Sounds like it is just an issue with stores. Also where is FOC on this, their reputation is going down the drain and they aren't saying anything. Wonder what's going on.

this is really worrisome , I made two big purchases from FOC when the handgun rush happened, I hope my credit card does not get compromised :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom