Page 21 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122232425262728293141 ... LastLast

Thread: FOC creditcard fraud?

Thanks for the update. Much appreciated.

Is FOC going to step up and pay for identity theft protection monitoring for the people exposed? It's time companies are held responsible.

CGN Regular
    Wow! What an epic disaster! It's really all Fd up!

Even all this hacking and fraud going on many months ago, since last spring, FOC never even bothered to inform customers ASAP by email, nor give any heads up warnings on their web site of a very serious CC and database breach, like everything is normal and nothing unusual is happening. This seems very convenient and suspicious for FOC to remain silent all this time, as inexcusable with incompetence, while more and more victims get ransacked by fraudulent criminals. Customer service seems non existent. I can imagine this will lead to legal class action lawsuit in the future with so many more victims of fraud coming forward. This will ultimately damage and tarnish FOC's reputation and their TACCOM event in jeopardy.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer contact148's Avatar
    I didnt put this together until i saw the thread but i bought a few mags then a week or so later got the alerts on my phone several itunes purchases totaling approx $400 then an attempted $1K charge

for those that don't have the alerts set them up them I was able to shut the card down in seconds I set the alerts very low
    I helped turf Mark Holland
    Remember ONLY YOU can prevent firearms bans

CGN Regular
    got me too today

made a purchase couple weeks ago and bam

canadian tire for 450 and door dash

Quote Originally Posted by CAD View Post
    got me too today

made a purchase couple weeks ago and bam

canadian tire for 450 and door dash
    I got lucky on my cc. There was a questionable charge of $0.00 at a gynaecologist in California. im glad it was zero and it was easy to say I do not need those services.

CGN Regular
    the worst part is being on hold for an hour and a half
    dont like my time being wasted like that

what's min wage?

Quote Originally Posted by CAD View Post
    the worst part is being on hold for an hour and a half
    dont like my time being wasted like that

what's min wage?
    Don’t sell yourself short sir. I’m sure your time is worth more than that. I know mine is.

Several months ago I also had some weird $0.00 pending authorization from some place in the USA, can’t remember where or what exactly as it disappeared and was never posted. I had used the card at various online sites (Amazon, FOC, SFRC, tenda, etc) and in person, so not sure where the potential breach happened.

Super GunNutz
    Add me to the list...I have been going crazy trying to figure out how this happened as I never use my card anywhere except for an FOC purchase a month ago...FFS