Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4656585960616263646566

Thread: FOC creditcard fraud?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mere_Mortal View Post
    Relax people. Credit cards reimburse you and ship you a new card when it comes to fraud. So many companies get hit by credit card fraud. Let's put the pitch forks down.
    Said it before and I'll say it again. It wasn't that there was a data breach, it was their extremely inappropriate reaction to it.

Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    Said it before and I'll say it again. It wasn't that there was a data breach, it was their extremely inappropriate reaction to it.
    “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” Sun Tzu, Art of War 475-221 B.C.

Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    Exactly this every time and clearly it has not been said enough, I know I won't be shopping there ever again, thankfully I have not for the last 3 years so I think I am safe, they have lots of things I would like to pick up but if I am not going there physically with cash, not going to happen, and even then I would rather just wait out stock elsewhere.
    Every price is negotiable, but don't insult either of us.
    If you happen to require architectural design services in ON for building permits, etc. always feel free to reply to any of my posts to inquire.

Quote Originally Posted by apex survival View Post
    I ordered a prepaid MasterCard from my bank, small monthly fee but its only good to someone if I have funds on it. This one is going to be completely off-grid and doesn't even have my name on it, precisely what I need for somewhat dicey outfits where cash isn't an option.
    Well, I used this card once. Now there is a fraudulent charge, any guesses where I used it?
    Stand and deliver - freedom is not free, and never has been. Resist the Reset!

I just received my order from foc. It was supposed to be a rm06 adjustable rmr however I received a rm01 in the box of the rm06 and the serial on the box is different from the sight. I’m guessing they grabbed the wrong one off display or sent me someone else’s return. Will they honour a return on this or are they gonna give me a hell of a time

Edit;: just got off the phone with them. Very friendly they are replacing it and we’re very quick. First time shopping with them won’t be the last !
    Last edited by Eddie777; 04-05-2023 at 10:45 AM.

CGN frequent flyer
    Well, I used this card once. Now there is a fraudulent charge, any guesses where I used it?
    What you described doesn’t exist in Canada. Maybe they just used your banking information but, you can’t have an anonymous pre paid car like you describe. Maybe you meant a gift card or something ? Why not just use cash ? There is no such thing as an anonymous online purchase.

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” Sun Tzu, Art of War 475-221 B.C.

So much bull#### on CGN..keyboard lies abound..

Cash would solve this issue. But buying things in cash has its disadvantages

Business Member Firearms Outlet Canada's Avatar
    Attention all customers,

We here at FOC believe in free speech and freedom of expression, hence the reason why we have let this thread run its course.

All credit card issues have been rectified and we sincerely apologize to anyone who was affected.

The thread will now be locked and we wish everyone a safe and happy long weekend.

Sincerely,

FOC Management

FIREARMS OUTLET CANADA
    725 Westney Rd S
    Unit #2
    Ajax, ON, L1S 7J7

Shop Online: www.firearmsoutletcanada.com

Phone: (905) 428-1118

E-Mail: info@firearmsoutletcanada.com

Facebook / Twitter / Youtube